FS: 100 card BKB PROMO/SAMPLE lot

I bought a pretty big box of PROMO & SAMPLE cards today at my local card shop. The owner doesnít sell singles anymore and he had these around and gave me a great deal on them. There are 100+ basketball PROMO/SAMPLE cards that I am looking to sell them as a lot! I have been collecting strictly baseball cards for about the last 10 years or so, Iím going to try to list some of the cards but the years may be off, so forgive me if I messed up.

ALL of the cards are PROMOS/SAMPLES!
    Also- please remember that I am selling as a lot ONLY!
    1999-00 Finest:
    #PP5 Anfernee Hardaway
    #PP6 Tim Duncan

1999-00 Fleer Showcase #1 Vince Carter (x3)

1999-00 SP Authentic KG Kevin Garnett

1999-00 Upper Deck NBA Legends Michael Jordan

2000-01 Bowmanís Best: 6 Cards, still sealed.. shows Kidd and Houston

2000-01 SP Authentic #S1 Kobe Bryant

2000-01 Stadium Club:
    #PP1 Shaq OíNeal (x2)
    #PP2 Latrell Sprewell (x2)
    #PP3 Ray Allen (x2)
    #PP4 Clifford Robinson (x2)
    #PP5 Corey Maggette (x2)
    #PP6 John Stockton (x2)

2000-01 Topps: (still sealed)
    #PP1 Elton Brand
    #PP2 Tim Duncan

2001-02 Fleer Marquee #64 Vince Carter

2001-02 Fleer Shoebox Collection #14 Vince Carter

2003-04 EX Vince Carter

2003-04 Fleer Showcase #1 Vince Carter

2003-04 SP Authentic #SPA-1 Michael Jordan

Thatís all Iím going to list, but you get the idea. Other players included (or more cards are included of): Vince Carter, Stephon Marbury, Garnett, Jalen Rose, Mourning, Duncan, Steve Francis, Steve Nash, Kenyon Martin, Antwan Jamison, Paul Pierce, Larry Hughes, Bonzi Wells, Jerry Stackhouse, Karl Malone, Reggie Miller, Tracy McGrady, & many other. I donít really follow the NBA too much, those are just some of the names that sounded familiar to me.

Other sets that were are included but not listed above: Ultra, UD Ovation, Fleer Authentix, UD Slam, Skybox Dominion, Topps X-pectations and more.

Really just looking to send them out at a decent price. I donít really have an idea of their value, Iím sure some of them are junk and others will bring a couple of dollars if sold to player collectors or over ebay. Please let me know if you are interested

2. Allgood (eBay Store)