Thread: Baseball Storage

Baseball Storage

Over two years, I have accumulated nearly two dozen signed baseballs from MLB Hall of Famers using the excellent TTM Manager on this site.

Next month, I will be relocating out of state. Until now, I have kept all of my baseballs (ROMLB) inside each ball's original plastic container and hidden inside a cabinet.

Looking ahead, for storage purposes, does anyone have a large plastic container to recommend that could hold a dozen or two dozen balls?

Is there any type of industry standard within our hobby?

I would appreciate any help!

How about a Christmas ornament box? It has dividers that look to be about the size of a ball cube.
    WTTF 1965 Topps Pete Rose #207, 1989 UD KGJr. #1, 1994 UD SP A-Rod #15. Condition doesn't matter too much to me.

I sporadically graph the Hillsboro Hops and this year the new Portland Pickles! I need 7 more trade completed so I can offer 50/50's (legitimately)

Can anyone recommend a storage container for an autographed baseball collection? Mine is two dozen balls and I do not display them. Thanks again.

WTTF 1965 Topps Pete Rose #207, 1989 UD KGJr. #1, 1994 UD SP A-Rod #15. Condition doesn't matter too much to me.

I sporadically graph the Hillsboro Hops and this year the new Portland Pickles! I need 7 more trade completed so I can offer 50/50's (legitimately)

Get one of these, and display them... These cases hold 45 baseballs a piece, so it will give you room to grow the collection.....

Thanks for the suggestions. For the display case, do you happen to have a link?