Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: looking to sell everything

looking to sell everything

Just as the title says,im looking to get rid of everthing i own!The hobby has gotten way to compative and prices of packs has gotten outragous.If you wana pull something decent now days,you have to pay at least $10 a pack! Everthing on my site is FOR SALE ONLY! I have a ton of rcs but nothing from this yrs RC class.Mainly from last yrs rc class down so lmk who your looking for.I also have a ton of inserts not listed either...Please only ask for a list if you are serious about buying as i broke my hand it it will be very timely for me to get list of certainly rcs you are looking for.LMK if i have anything u like or looking for and thanks in advance!!

2. SCC - Feb 2018

There are three cards I am interested in. They are as follows:

1992 Classic Alonzo Mourning Auto
    2003-04 Topps Finest Chris Bosh Refractor Auto
    2003 Ultimate Collection Yao Ming Auto (I am only interested in this if it is his rookie)

If possible could you e-mail the amount you would like for each and a a scan or photo of each. My e-mail is below.

How much for these:

05 UD trilogy Ben gordon-cutting edge-jesery/white
    Bv is 10 so lmk how much you want

05 UD hardcourt Steve Nash-Hardcourt Materials-Jersey/Purple Bv is 8.

I'd just like to ask how did you get this card Bv is 150.Nice card wish I had it.
    05 Reflections -Chris Paul-RC Autograph/blue version #erd 50/50 !!!!

Also wanted to know if you have any rookie cards of the players in my sig you don't have to make me a list just want to know if you think you have any.

04 upper deck joe dimaggio-magical performances-gu bat
    03 UD Superstars-City Stars-Alex Rodriguez/Emmitt Smith/Mike Modano-Legendary Leaders-triple Jersey-Grey/White/gold&white #erd 66/250
    1 topps chrome emmitt smith-king of kings-jersey-2 COLOR PATCH!! #erd 50/150
    03 bowman jose reyes-future games autograph/ 5 COLOR BASE!!!!! PART OF THE ALL STAR LOGO ON BAS

How much for these lmk thanks

Interested in:
    02 Fleer Premium Court Colection Alonzo Mourning-Warm-Up-w/stiching
    92 classic alonzo mourning-rc autograph #erd 1482/1992 htg

PM me pls.

phatboi-ima give ldonovan first shot at the auto as he asked bout it..but feel free to pm me an offer on bout in case he elects not to take it

How much for these:
    05 Reflections derek fisher-autograph
    04 playoff contenders marcus tubbs-rookie ticket auto-black ink
    04 playoff contenders will smith-rookie ticket auto-black ink
    04 UD sweet spot jeff smoker rc/auto/helment-gold version #erd 57/100
    04 leaf certified materials triandos luke rc autograph #197 #erd 817/1000
    04 playoff hog heaven michael jenkins-rookie hoggs-ball/auto-silver auto #erd 5/150
    04 National pastime-adam evertt-sign of the future-blue autographed-stamped 1/1!!!!!!
    03 topps eric hinske-autograph
    98 UD retro Paul Konerko-autograph
    99 sp authentic sean casey sp chriography
    99 Skybox Carlos Beltran-autograph #erd 12/50
    02 Press Pass Tony Stewart-Hot Threads-Race Used Tires #erd 1966/2300

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast