Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking to sell everything

looking to sell everything

Just as the title says,im looking to get rid of everthing i own!The hobby has gotten way to compative and prices of packs has gotten outragous.If you wana pull something decent now days,you have to pay at least $10 a pack! Everthing on my site is FOR SALE ONLY! I have a ton of rcs but nothing from this yrs RC class.Mainly from last yrs rc class down so lmk who your looking for.I also have a ton of inserts not listed either...Please only ask for a list if you are serious about buying as i broke my hand it it will be very timely for me to get list of certainly rcs you are looking for.LMK if i have anything u like or looking for and thanks in advance!!
    Hidden Content
    Please lmk if you trade by Sv or Bv before trade talks get underway..Thanks!!
    Looking for Andre Johnson Nuke and Watt Rc Autos

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Can I get a price on your Bonnie Blair Auto?

Thanks
    kazmo

Interested in these two:

98 UD retro Paul Konerko-autograph
    02 Leaf Joe Crede-Clube House signature-autograp #erd67/200

and if you are parting with your PC, I would be interested in the Chipper Jones 4 color patch

how much for these individual and as a lot lmk thanks

chris

98 playoff momentum john elway-jersey-blue

04 upper deck joe dimaggio-magical performances-gu bat

04 playoff absolute nolan ryan-tools of the trade- GU pants and jersey-#erd 40/250

03 bowman jose reyes-future games autograph/ 5 COLOR BASE!!!!! PART OF THE ALL STAR LOGO ON BASE

I may be interested in more. I'm just trying to get a feel for your prices.

kazmo

aekdb535 -please pm me an offer...for the chipper as well...

kaz-please do the same
    Hidden Content

OGLESBYC -the reyes my older brother has as he will be puttin it on ebay,not on there yet so if your intrested in it please make a seriuos offers as his stuff is really hot!
    98 playoff momentum john elway-jersey-blue(was just sold with the other 2 elway jerseys i have..someone paypaled me $80 on scs)

04 upper deck joe dimaggio-magical performances-gu bat(this is not gu,i thought it was but its not)

04 playoff absolute nolan ryan-tools of the trade- GU pants and jersey-#erd 40/250(just make me an offer)
    Hidden Content

andrade i like the nolan ryan but not sure what to offer dont want to low ball offer just pm me a price and we can go from there and also lmk when your brother puts the reyes on ebay thaks

chris

looking for bout 35-40% bv on most items...lmk
    Hidden Content

02 Pacific Michael Vick-GU Jersey/Black
    02 Fleer Authentics Jerry Rice-Stadium Classics-GU/2 color Jersey/seat #erd56/100(Gold Version)

How much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast