Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New from KC

New from KC

I'm Derek, new to the site from Kansas City, Missouri. I've been collecting for over 20 years now. I collect baseball, Miami Heat and Florida Panthers. Looking forward to joining in the conversations here about the greatest hobby in the world.

Derek- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

4. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Welcome to SCF!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Welcome to SCF Derek, enjoy yourself here and have fun adding to your collection!

Miamii Heat, eh? So, do you love or hate LeBron? I'm curious Regardless, welcome!
    I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston with my son Hidden Content

We champions ... through everything that we went through, through all the haters ... we came out victorious. And God did this. I’m so blessed.
    – Jameis Winston, after winning BCS National Championship game

Why wouldn't I love any player who helped bring two NBA championships to Miami?

Quote Originally Posted by dhelling View Post
    Why wouldn't I love any player who helped bring two NBA championships to Miami?
    Ah, a smart man ... I'm glad. I don't understand Heat fans that now detest LeBron ... of course I didn't even understand the Cavs fans that hated him when he left for Miami as he was a free agent and that was his choice and it wasn't as if the Cavs "owned" him or even that LeBron himself "owed" anything to Cleveland.

I agree...hating any player for departing in free agency is effin stupid. To be thorough, I hope LeBron loses whenever the Heat play the Cavs, but that's no different than any other player on any other team when they play Miami. That sentiment dissipates in all of his other contests. I'm only interested in how LeBron and the Cavs fare as far as it affects the Heat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast