Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Looking to trade - Scan-heavy thread!

Looking to make a few deals to clear up some stuff that's been sitting around. Prefer to trade up - meaning, I give you two cards and you give me one higher-valued card.

Not looking for anything specific and happy to check buckets, but please don't ask me to do so if you don't have, at the very least, cards of equal value - please let me know what of mine you like, but I won't respond if I don't see reasonable trade bait in return. Only trading for basketball, baseball, or RARE Fred Taylor, Jevon Kearse, and/or Steve Spurrier.

Not really trading by SV or BV - really just want a deal we're both happy with (so I don't have any values in mind on any of this stuff. We'll both know if either one of us is getting ripped off).

Only trading to US addresses unless it's a crazy deal.

Here's some of what I have, but have 150 autos to offer in my bucket, plus lord knows how many inserts, jersey cards, autos, etc...

Last edited by jmintz; 08-17-2016 at 04:41 PM.
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    I have some basketball but mostly football if you want to check my bucket. I'm interested in that Devin booker auto
    Collecting:
    Basketball: LeBron James, De'Aaron Fox, Skal Labissiere, Dwyane Wade
    Football: Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, Khalil Mack, Randy Moss

Quote Originally Posted by imi26dude View Post
    I have some basketball but mostly football if you want to check my bucket. I'm interested in that Devin booker auto
    Not really looking for football, and didn't see any basketball in your FT bucket I would trade the Booker for.
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

Josh- Is there anything we can do for the Frazier or the Reed?
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Quote Originally Posted by JFried1029 View Post
    Josh- Is there anything we can do for the Frazier or the Reed?
    Didn't see anything I'd want to trade either of those for. Thanks though!

Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    Didn't see anything I'd want to trade either of those for. Thanks though!
    Josh- Thanks for the look.
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Up again

who in basketball are you looking for?
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !
    MY PC: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BradWells1977 View Post
    who in basketball are you looking for?
    Like 1st post says - nothing in particular.

I know that(just don't want to post a list/pics of random stuff u have no interest in), whats your trade value on the booker and the mchale?
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !
    MY PC: Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast