Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See dillon469's Items on eBay

Thumbs up Nice autos for sale..........take a look

Im looking to move these autos fairly pretty quickly. Below are descriptions with recent Ebay sales on them and the sale price. Scans are below the description so you can get a look at them.

Prices are firm, im not in desperate need of money and im not selling out of the hobby or anything. Im just looking to get some extra money to help me purchase some Patriots stuff. Please no ridiculous offers and ill just disregard the post. Ill trade ONLY for comparable Pats autos or players from my sig.

05 Reflections Larry Johnson Red Auto BV $50 (Gold Version BV$60 sold on Ebay for 46.01 on 8/13).........selling it for $32

Larry Johnson Reflections Auto

04 Honors Tatum Bell Hidden Gems Auto 34/50 BV$100 (no recent Ebay sales but the Hidden Gems are popular autos every year)........sell for $45

Tatum Bell Hidden Gems Auto

06 Threads Chad Greenway Gold RC Auto 37/100 BV$N/A (recent Ebay sales 15.50, 15.50, 20.50, 20, 20 past 3 weeks).............selling for $16

Greenway Threads Gold Auto

04 Bowman Chrome Chris Perry RC Auto BV$25 (last one sold for $18.50 on Ebay on 8/10)...............selling for $15

Chris Perry Bowman Chrome Auto

If you wish to buy them as a lot it will be cheaper per auto........it will be a round figure because im selling at or below Eaby value already

If someone wants to buy this as a lot...........90 to the first person to post.

Thanks for the look

SCF Rewards
    See pascotv's Items on eBay

are these prices dlvd or before shipping?

SCF Rewards
    Country

i could get $32 out to you for the lj ...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Care to trade..for the Brady Patch on my site numbered to 15?

SCF Rewards
    Country

roethfan - could you do money order? If so it yours just pm me and then ill set it up in the trade manager.

chuckymatt - what did you like of mine for the Brady Patch? I do like it but just not sure what you want of mine for it........lmk and we can work something out.

cheech - they are DLVD........lmk what you are interested in.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Chuckymatt - I do like the Bulger/Steven Jackson Dual auto as well

SCF Rewards
    See pascotv's Items on eBay

are you wililng to take paypal or is it money order only?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can do Money Order...........I hope that isnt an issue. Paypal account is down and I hate their fees.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you take a look at my tradelist???

SCF Rewards
    Country

CubFan777 - nothing I could use in trade, but if there is something you like you buy it........to be honest im for the most part just interested in selling unless its palyers from my sig then ill consider trading, Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast