Thread: SCF and COMC

SCF and COMC

Members -

One of the discussions that I had during the Nationals with with Tim Getsch of COMC and last night I had a great discussion with Julia Getsch of COMC. As a result of these discussions, I am thrilled to let you all know that I have added a COMC option in the user profiles that you can add a link to your COMC stores.

You will start to slowly see a bit more presence from COMC on SCF and those changes will be announced as they are made.

Thanks,
    Scott
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

2. Kronozio
    Very cool news - thanks for this!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 236 Unique Cards + 13 1/1's!!!

2017-18 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Max Pacioretty, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Great news. Thanks for the update!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

sweet
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Awesome

SCF BGS Bulk Grading Submissions available! Hidden Content

| Hidden Content |Hidden Content |

Do you know of a LCS not on this list, if so post Hidden Content and let us know about them!

This is exciting! Great stuff, can't wait to see where else this goes!

That's nice to know!
    My positive reply to this announcement may look strange for some of you. :) In fact, COMC and Kronozio do have have complementary services for collectors and we (as Kronozio) don't see both company as competitors. Jonathan had very good discussion with Tim at the Nationals too.

This is great news, hope to see even more integration down the road.

I don't sell on COMC but I spend nearly the same amount there that I do on eBay, and that will ramp up even more as the card inventory there increases. I would love to have negotiations with traders on here and then hop over to their COMC store to grab their cards and complete purchases instantly. This would greatly simplify the process and would save $ on shipping.

Very cool! Love to see more integration with COMC and other frequently used sites within the hobby!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Victor Mete, and
    Young Guns graded BGS 9.5.