Thread: Kurt Warner Auto CHEAP

Kurt Warner Auto CHEAP

Hey guys I am in need of some money right now so I thought I would sell my Kurt Warner Auto so on eBay the sold listings on Kurt Warner autos are about $50+ I am selling mine for $40 if you are interested PM me and if you want a pic PM me your email and I will email you a pic thanks

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

Quote Originally Posted by bradyfanatic1224 View Post
    What is the card?
    PM sent

Would be interested as well....
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content
    Football Bucket: Hidden Content
    Baseball Bucket:Hidden Content
    Hockey Bucket:Hidden Content
    Basketball Bucket: Hidden Content

Here's the pic for you
    Attached Images Attached Images

No offense but this the free testimonial auto that Kurt Warner sends for free when you send TTM. The last one sold for $15 BIN. I don't think you can compare it to certified pack pulled auto's on the market that sell for $50. Good luck with your sale, not being rude just giving fellow members a heads up on what they might be buying.
    Super Collecting Greg Salas, Mike Davis. Collecting Ricky Williams, Roy Williams WR, Mike Alstott, Vince Young (UT) (GU, patches, & autos only), 1999-2009 Elite UT Longhorns base, S/N and autos, Chicago Bears, and UT Longhorns.
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 34BoJackson16 View Post
    No offense but this the free testimonial auto that Kurt Warner sends for free when you send TTM. The last one sold for $15 BIN. I don't think you can compare it to certified pack pulled auto's on the market that sell for $50. Good luck with your sale, not being rude just giving fellow members a heads up on what they might be buying.
    I bought it for $50