Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Looking for a nice patch card for 10 dollars lmk

Looking for a gu patch card i can buy for 10 dollars lmk what you have thanks a bunch
    Ben

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    I have:

2005 MLB Artifacts Sean Casey /50(3 color)

and what about our trade? I havent gottent he zito gu jsy and soriano.....I want my kaline bat back if no cards.....

sent today cubs, finally found a few things that could fit those cards, ha, should be there soon hmmm, i dont know about casey do you have a pic

I can add some things in like a couple braves/astros #ed cards....for the 10

I could give you a Vlad patch 3 color, numbered to 100. Its 2002 donruss classics lmk.

2005 Fleer Patchworks Bobby Abreu 3 Color Patch BV $30

LMK

Ben,check my site. I'm in the process of moving and will only have my cards until this weekend...pm me

No I don't, Its a 2002 Donruss Classics "New Millenium Classics" Vlad Guerrero patch /100 though and i'm sure you could find some cards by doing a search that are of the same set.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast