Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Advice on graphing at Durham and Gwinnett?

Can anybody give me any advice as to where to go at either of these stadiums, and if they are conducive to getting signatures? I have never been to either place, and am heading there next week. Any help is appreciated!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I go to many Durham games, they sign near the dugout and between dugout and BP before games. The visiting team usually walks out near the main gate after games, so if you stick around after you can get them there. If its the last game of the series the busses pull up right there and you can get them as they come out to board the bus. The Bulls players usually come out that way as well, they park in the lot under the overpass bridge across from the main entrance.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals St Louis Blues

Bounty is right on about Bulls games.
    I have seen lots of players sign for adults too. Visiting teams seem to throw a nice amount of balls into the crowd. Most minor league guys are good about autos if you catch them at the right time.
    Have fun and good luck at the Bulls game! It's a really nice ballpark.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks a bunch for the advice. Both parks were great, and it was very nice to get some different graphing experience. Most of my goals in Durham were for Columbus, so the main entrance advice worked to a charm! Got almost every player I was hoping to get. Only had stuff for 6 Bulls. Got Robertson inside, missed Gillaspie, got Casali outside. Conger took the route to avoid everyone, Cobb had just gotten reinstated to the MLB roster. Only one I did not see was Arencibia.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very coo! Glad to see you were successful.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad it worked out for you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very much appreciated! Thanks again for the help!