Thread: FS: $5 and $10 lots

FS: $5 and $10 lots

Need to build some paypal for a couple PC cards on the Bay.

Priced as marked, and price is firm. Will be listing gradually.

Paypal only, US addresses only. Claim in the thread. Need the PP tonight.

$2.99 shipping (no matter what you buy).

$5
    2012-13 Prizm RC lot - includes all of the following:
    Dion Waiters, Evan Fournier, Festus Ezeli, Marshon Brooks, Jajuan Johnson, Justin Harper, Cory Joseph, Chris Singleton, Alec Burks, Jared Cunningham x2, Andrew Nicholson, Darius Morris, Jeremy Lamb, Andrew Goudelock x2, Donald Sloan, Miles Plumlee, Lance Thomas, Bernard James, Khris Middleton, Kim English, Darius Johnson-Odom

$5
    2015-16 Prizm RC lot - includes all of the following:
    Anthony Brown Flash Prizm, Justin Anderson, Ryan Boatright, Rakeem Christmas, Terran Pettway, Rashad Vaughn, Terry Rozier, Sam Dekker, Walter Tavares, Branden Dawson x2, Joe Young Emergent x2, Delon Wright Emergent

$5
    2013-14 Intrigue Intriguing Players lot - includes all of the following:
    James Harden #43, #45, die-cut #41
    Dwyane Wade #93, #94, #96, die-cut #95
    Paul George #149, #150
    Damian Lillard #162 x2, #167, die-cut #167

$10

$10

$10
    Last edited by jmintz; 08-29-2016 at 07:15 PM.
    Bucket: Hidden Content
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

Could I build a 10 lot from the ones you have posted? I like several of the cards but not any of the entire lots. LMK and thanks
    Ed
    No more trading. buying and selling only. Trading has become impossible

Quote Originally Posted by palantri View Post
    Could I build a 10 lot from the ones you have posted? I like several of the cards but not any of the entire lots. LMK and thanks
    Ed
    Would depend on what they were. Shoot me a PM w/ what you had in mind.
    Currently looking for: 2013/14 Intrigue Slam Ink Jason Richardson | 2005/06 SP Signature Edition Signatures

One deal made. Anyone tonight?

I'm looking to purchase ANY game used, autos, and inserts (#ed to 25 or less for inserts only) from the 3 major sports in bulk. I'm looking to pay .50 cents to $1 a card. The more bulk the better! The only thing i don't accept are third party minor league companies such as press pass, sage, tri star, 4 sport, etc.

PM me with what you have AND WHAT YOU'RE ASKING for them. None of this best offer nonsense. Your cards, your price.

Also just lookin for stuff from reputable companies.

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks and good day from hot sunny padre island texas.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Gem.Mint View Post
    I'm looking to purchase ANY game used, autos, and inserts (#ed to 25 or less for inserts only) from the 3 major sports in bulk. I'm looking to pay .50 cents to $1 a card. The more bulk the better! The only thing i don't accept are third party minor league companies such as press pass, sage, tri star, 4 sport, etc.

PM me with what you have AND WHAT YOU'RE ASKING for them. None of this best offer nonsense. Your cards, your price.

Also just lookin for stuff from reputable companies.

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask.

Thanks and good day from hot sunny padre island texas.
    Will see what I can find, but this isn't a fire sale so to speak - I'm trying to build paypal for a couple purchases, so it doesn't do me a whole lot of good to dump on the cheap. If I can find enough where it makes sense to make an offer, I'll shoot you a PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jmintz View Post
    Will see what I can find, but this isn't a fire sale so to speak - I'm trying to build paypal for a couple purchases, so it doesn't do me a whole lot of good to dump on the cheap. If I can find enough where it makes sense to make an offer, I'll shoot you a PM.
    I never asked for a fire sale. Just if you have lower end stuff you couldn't move then i would help you out. Just another option for you. Don't sweat it though. Best of luck with your sales.

Aaron