Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Over 47K cards added to Traders

After years of collecting almost anything I've decided to narrow my collecting focus to Goalie Mask cards. I've made most of my collection available for trade (Base/ Inserts/ RC's /YG's) Looking for pre-2008 BTP/BAP/Pinnacle/Final Vault Mask cards as well as cards of my favorite player - Tony Esposito.
    Last edited by Frump; 08-31-2016 at 08:46 PM.
    Looking for Tony Esposito and Pre-2008 Mask cards (Pinnacle/BTP/BAP) and ITG Final Vault Mask parallels
    My current Wantlist and Traders are available thru the SCF Inventory Manager
    or Hidden Content

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I have some Cujo Mask cards that i have doubles of i may trade to you. I luv the look of the Mask cards!!! Do you have anything Cujo to trade back to me as he is the only guy i really collect. Dou you have a trade list? Thanks

Click on the " view my inventory " link to the left of my post
    Looking for Tony Esposito and Pre-2008 Mask cards (Pinnacle/BTP/BAP) and ITG Final Vault Mask parallels
    or Hidden Content

I have quite a few of the older ones.

Ill check when im home from work tonight and let you know

Thanks
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Traders - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

Updated
    or Hidden Content

Would you be interested in 15-16 UD1 Portraits Legends Tony Esposito?
    I need players in my signature. PM me if interested.
    Looking for any cards from Bruins, Celtics, Patriots, Red Sox, Blackhawks, Bulls, Bears, & Cubs

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHK View Post
    Would you be interested in 15-16 UD1 Portraits Legends Tony Esposito?
    I need players in my signature. PM me if interested.
    PM sent
    or Hidden Content

pm sent
    Traders: Hidden Content

PC Wants: Edmonton Oilers, Darnell Nurse, Ryan Smyth

Weekend bump
    or Hidden Content

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast