Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hermine Trading

Hermine Trading

So I'm basically stuck inside the next couple of days due to Tropical Storm Hermine. We are getting tons of rain here in Florida so I figured why not try to get some trading done! Here are just some pics of what I have with a lot more to offer in my PB link in my sig as well as my SCA albums (which I'm slowly transitioning to from PB since I like it better and has less bugs). Let me know what you like and let's get some deals done! My wants are in my sig but I'm ok with checking lists and buckets.

SCA album with more pics

1/49

/225

/299

/900

/10

/49

/150

/99

/30

/25

/99

/99
    Hidden Content - use drop down box to view other albums
    Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

2. Kronozio
    Good luck with the storm. That UM PC is ridiculous and I'm very jealous lol. If you ever decide to trade/sell parts of it please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by canesfan2011 View Post
    Good luck with the storm. That UM PC is ridiculous and I'm very jealous lol. If you ever decide to trade/sell parts of it please let me know.
    Haha thanks. I think I have some extra stuff if you need any. One that comes to mind is this:

Brian Orakpo/Sean Taylor/Craig Kimbrel Super Collector - I collect Lucky 13 Football RCs, Texas Longhorns/Miami Hurricanes/Virginia Tech Hokies/Virginia Cavaliers alum RC/GU/AU in college uni. Also like current Redskins and Braves RC/GU/AU, and Roger Federer

Interested in the Ham auto. Are you looking for only the stuff in your signature? Let me know and I will see what I have. Thanks.
    Always looking for baseball HOF autos and Peyton Manning Autos/Rookies.

Top 5 Most Wanted:
    1. Willie Mays certified autograph (prefer on card)
    2. Babe Ruth game used card (prefer jersey)
    3. Satchel Paige game used card (prefer jersey)
    4. Bo Jackson Royals autograph (prefer on card)
    5. Dan Marino autograph (prefer on card)

Quote Originally Posted by akaus21 View Post
    Interested in the Ham auto. Are you looking for only the stuff in your signature? Let me know and I will see what I have. Thanks.
    Mainly stuff in my sig but could like some other stuff too just depends. I did take a look at your bucket and like the Doug Martin patch and some of the Tyrod Taylor AUs.
    Last edited by Rabs; 09-01-2016 at 02:01 PM.

Thanks. I think I'm caught up on the most current guys. I'm more interested in some of the harder to find stuff like Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Sean Taylor etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabs View Post
    Haha thanks. I think I have some extra stuff if you need any. One that comes to mind is this:

Thanks. I think I'm caught up on the most current guys. I'm more interested in some of the harder to find stuff like Ed Reed, Ray Lewis, Sean Taylor etc.
    Those are the tough ones! I may have some extra Sean Taylor stuff you need.

I have most of his base rookies and the saturday stars base jersey for him. I love the card in your avatar lol.

I have most of his base rookies and the saturday stars base jersey for him. I love the card in your avatar lol.
    Do you only collect him in his Miami uniform? Yeah I bought that raw and sent it in to get graded and was so happy it came back a 9.5. Love that card!

interested in the jack ham
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and ex Michigan players

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast