Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See pascotv's Items on eBay

starting RB for the jags?

Do you guys think it will be Fred Taylor or Greg Jones (or none of them)? Since Taylor is so fragile and always gets injured, I've heard huge rumors that Greg Jones is going to earn the primary spot this year. That's why I've been investing in him lately. What do you guys think?

Country
    See cabnaxcom's Items on eBay

Taylor will start but Jones will probably see a lot more playing time, especially if Taylor gets hurt again. Del Rio has been saying that all during the preseason and training camp here in Jacksonville. I like a few others that they have drafted from the past few years including Maurice Jones-Drew. It'll be interesting to see what they do with Taylor if he has another poor season or if the injuries start to pile up on him again. Personally, I would like to see Jones start more.

SCF Rewards
    See pascotv's Items on eBay

Yeah I'm putting a lot of money into Greg Jones cards. He seems to be a great player, and just needs a little more time on the field. He also says this is gonna be his breakout year..what do you think?

Country

He hurt his knee last night in the game against the Bucs. Looks like he strained the MCL part of the knee. The Jags also lost Mike Peterson to the same injury, and it looks like neither one will play against Dallas in week 1.

Country

You may want to hold off getting any more of Greg Jones' cards. He out for the season with an ACL tear. Good thing Jags have a bunch of RB's behind Taylor, mostly young though.

SCF Rewards
    See invididual's Items on eBay

well, seeing as Greg Jones is a FB, the backup RB will probably be Jones-Drew...he looks incredible

SCF Rewards
    Country

jaguars rock

SCF Rewards
    See invididual's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by netsthebest678
    jaguars rock

Indeed, I don't think we are playoff bound this year though, too many better teams out there, but our year is coming..

SCF Rewards

Jones-Drew looks great this year, in fantasy he scores alot.