Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Help identifying 2 Datsyuk cards in Beckett??

    Hi everyone,

    As some of you may know, my main PC player is Pavel Datsyuk. I have now 684 cards and I list them all in Beckett Online. I like the way it works and everything. Though recently I found two cards i'm proud to now have in my PC but can't seem to find them in Beckett Online... and that pisses me off haha!

    Maybe some of you can help? I never have a problem finding cards there but these two I can't seem to find. Here's the pictures:


    Here is the one I found for the first card I show you:

    2002-03 BAP Signature Series Autographs #166 Pavel Datsyuk BV30

    But on mine it has the inscription ''Vault'' in the top right corner. Can't seem to find anything on that.












    Next one is a 1/1 printing plate from Panini.









    I hope you guys can help me with that.

    Thanks a lot :)

    Alex
    Last edited by Tanguay; 09-03-2016 at 07:55 PM.

  2. #2
    Nice Pavels, my main PC is Datsyuk as well. The Vault cards are worth about the same as the originals for the most part, I've seen some Yzerman Vault cards sell for about the same maybe a little less. The printing plates are very hard to price, some sell for a good price some don't. The main thing is that you have 2 nice cards for your PC.

    Take Care,
    Blake

  3. #3
    There were no checklists created for either of these so I dont think you will ever be able to find them in beckett.

    ITG Vault did not have a checklist, no one really knows whats in there or to chase, and there was even a disclaimer on the box saying that there is not customer service for any "V" cards.

    The mass pack out of plates by Panini also did not have a checklist in 13/14 National Treasures. There were a ton of bonus hits not included on the original checklist right off the bat, including these plates. Eventually the dual and triple memorabilia auto cards, and dual autos did get checklists. The plates however there arnt any. Were all Panini plates included in the 13/14 NT product? Dont think anyone will ever know so there will never be an official checklist.

    The similarity between the 2 cards is both were basically "last ever products" from a specific company.
    *** Main PCs - Luongo / Mrazek / Fleury***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

    Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

  4. #4
    Canucksfan007 hit it right on the head there will never be a checklist for that stuff, the ones you have you could get them added into beckett if you really wanted to. I have a lot of the vault and plates from NT of Hossa that fall into the same situation.

    Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    There were no checklists created for either of these so I dont think you will ever be able to find them in beckett.

    ITG Vault did not have a checklist, no one really knows whats in there or to chase, and there was even a disclaimer on the box saying that there is not customer service for any "V" cards.

    The mass pack out of plates by Panini also did not have a checklist in 13/14 National Treasures. There were a ton of bonus hits not included on the original checklist right off the bat, including these plates. Eventually the dual and triple memorabilia auto cards, and dual autos did get checklists. The plates however there arnt any. Were all Panini plates included in the 13/14 NT product? Dont think anyone will ever know so there will never be an official checklist.

    The similarity between the 2 cards is both were basically "last ever products" from a specific company.
    Super Collecting Marian Hossa

  5. #5
    Yeah, no checklist for those Vault cards, sadly. You have two great cards here, though!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by canucksfan007 View Post
    There were no checklists created for either of these so I dont think you will ever be able to find them in beckett.

    ITG Vault did not have a checklist, no one really knows whats in there or to chase, and there was even a disclaimer on the box saying that there is not customer service for any "V" cards.

    The mass pack out of plates by Panini also did not have a checklist in 13/14 National Treasures. There were a ton of bonus hits not included on the original checklist right off the bat, including these plates. Eventually the dual and triple memorabilia auto cards, and dual autos did get checklists. The plates however there arnt any. Were all Panini plates included in the 13/14 NT product? Dont think anyone will ever know so there will never be an official checklist.

    The similarity between the 2 cards is both were basically "last ever products" from a specific company.

    Ok so you're saying that these plates were released in 13-14 National Treasures? Is it possible that the card listed as like ''2013-14 National Treasures Printing Plates Black 1/1'' is the card that I have or was there other plates that are listed but others that are not?

    Thanks everyone for your explanations :)

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kuzniar42 View Post
    Canucksfan007 hit it right on the head there will never be a checklist for that stuff, the ones you have you could get them added into beckett if you really wanted to. I have a lot of the vault and plates from NT of Hossa that fall into the same situation.
    How can I get them listed? I didn't know there was a way. Thanks!

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by priceb View Post
    Nice Pavels, my main PC is Datsyuk as well. The Vault cards are worth about the same as the originals for the most part, I've seen some Yzerman Vault cards sell for about the same maybe a little less. The printing plates are very hard to price, some sell for a good price some don't. The main thing is that you have 2 nice cards for your PC.

    Take Care,
    Blake
    Nice to see another Datsyuk collector :) Thanks Blake!

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by creasecollector View Post
    Yeah, no checklist for those Vault cards, sadly. You have two great cards here, though!
    Thanks for the comment :)

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanguay View Post
    Ok so you're saying that these plates were released in 13-14 National Treasures? Is it possible that the card listed as like ''2013-14 National Treasures Printing Plates Black 1/1'' is the card that I have or was there other plates that are listed but others that are not?

    Thanks everyone for your explanations :)
    No, the card listed as ''2013-14 National Treasures Printing Plates Black 1/1'' is a black printing plate of the base card.
    What you specifically have is a Black Printing Plate of the 12/13 Dominion Patch Auto inserted in 12/13 Prime.
    An example of a card from that set would be this: http://www.ebay.ca/itm/12-13-Panini-...cAAOSwGtRXyoVA

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on