Past Successes Sending To Arizona Fall League?

Hey all. Now that the AFL rosters have been announced, I was wondering if any of you have had past success sending stuff out to the AFL stadiums? The league doesn't start until something like 10/11. Would it be wise to start sending stuff or wait a couple of weeks? This, of course, assuming you've had success in the past. Many thanks!

2. Kronozio
    Was about to post a thread about this. Would really like to know if anyone has had any successes with the AFL.

Did pretty well last year with the AFL myself. Among the names I got were AJ Reed, JD Davis, and 2016 AFL MVP Adam Engel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedroia15TheBest View Post
    Did pretty well last year with the AFL myself. Among the names I got were AJ Reed, JD Davis, and 2016 AFL MVP Adam Engel.
    Nice! Did you do it ttm or ip?

Quote Originally Posted by zooiiks View Post
    Nice! Did you do it ttm or ip?
    All TTM! Some of the other successes from last year were Adam Walker, Buddy Borden, Daniel Robertson, and Chance Sisco

Quote Originally Posted by Pedroia15TheBest View Post
    All TTM! Some of the other successes from last year were Adam Walker, Buddy Borden, Daniel Robertson, and Chance Sisco
    awesome!