Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@raisingsienna Instagram:

Got my first ball back! Paul O'Neill! Personalized, but that's ok.

Still have 7 to send out. Think it's too risky to send one to James Earl Jones? I'm honestly struggling with who to send the rest to

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Paul O'Neil!!!! Congrats!!!
    Hidden Content ~ best SCF feature ever!
    Go Mets, Colts, Reds and The Ohio State University
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@DaveMitchner See squiresoldan's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to DaveMitchner Member is PayPal Verified

Got my first ball back! Paul O'Neill! Personalized, but that's ok.

Still have 7 to send out. Think it's too risky to send one to James Earl Jones? I'm honestly struggling with who to send the rest to

Last I saw from JEJ (like in the last two weeks) is that he is overwhelmed and returning stuff unsigned. He signs in fits and starts.

I'd want Geena Davis on a ball (League of Their Own)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Paul O'Neil!!!! Congrats!!!

Thanks! So psyched!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last I saw from JEJ (like in the last two weeks) is that he is overwhelmed and returning stuff unsigned. He signs in fits and starts.

I'd want Geena Davis on a ball (League of Their Own)

What are the odds, do you think, of sending JEJ the ball, have him be overwhelmed, and getting the ball back? That'd be ok with me because at least I took the shot. What worries me is not getting the ball back.

Geena Davis is an intriguing one. Or maybe Penny Marshall?

Damn Mike Trout, Kris Bryant, Mattingly, etc., for being so difficult. Trammell's kind of calling out to me, but I don't know why. Tino, maybe? I feel like this has to be perfect sine I seriously doubt I'm gonna get any more ROMLBs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@DaveMitchner See squiresoldan's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to DaveMitchner Member is PayPal Verified

What are the odds, do you think, of sending JEJ the ball, have him be overwhelmed, and getting the ball back? That'd be ok with me because at least I took the shot. What worries me is not getting the ball back.

Geena Davis is an intriguing one. Or maybe Penny Marshall?

Damn Mike Trout, Kris Bryant, Mattingly, etc., for being so difficult. Trammell's kind of calling out to me, but I don't know why. Tino, maybe? I feel like this has to be perfect sine I seriously doubt I'm gonna get any more ROMLBs.

When I tried JEJ, he had left his New York office for an engagement abroad. His secretary returned the card I sent and a nice typed note.

Most peeps who get overwhelmed statements from him seem to get their stuff back from what I've seen on other forums. Obviously YMMV.

SCF Rewards
    Country

When I tried JEJ, he had left his New York office for an engagement abroad. His secretary returned the card I sent and a nice typed note.

Most peeps who get overwhelmed statements from him seem to get their stuff back from what I've seen on other forums. Obviously YMMV.

OK. I think I might try it. Maybe he's sick of Star Wars and Lion King, but he'll be happy I'm writing about Field of Dreams. Never know, I guess.

So defs are:

Jones
    Boggs
    Beltre

4 more spots

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyz86's Items on eBay

Another thought, although it'll be too late this year. The Rockies usually pick three guys each year who will sign TTM for a $25 donation. This year, it was Nolan Arenado, Carlos Gonzalez and DJ LeMahieu. Not sure if you're interested in paying an extra $25, but those are three top-notch players, and $25 is far less than I would expect to pay for any of the three at an independent signing. The Rockies' web site doesn't list any restrictions on items, so I would assume baseballs are fair game.

Just a thought, as all three of those guys (especially Arenado and LeMahieu) project to have really solid careers. Would be a good way to get a signature cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another thought, although it'll be too late this year. The Rockies usually pick three guys each year who will sign TTM for a $25 donation. This year, it was Nolan Arenado, Carlos Gonzalez and DJ LeMahieu. Not sure if you're interested in paying an extra $25, but those are three top-notch players, and $25 is far less than I would expect to pay for any of the three at an independent signing. The Rockies' web site doesn't list any restrictions on items, so I would assume baseballs are fair game.

Just a thought, as all three of those guys (especially Arenado and LeMahieu) project to have really solid careers. Would be a good way to get a signature cheap.

That's not a bad idea. I think the Tigers were doing it too and Miggy was something like a 120 bucks or so. Not thanks. But you're right. $25 isn't bad and Arenado might be going somewhere. I think he's the only Rockie I'd be interested in. Thanks for the idea!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jimmyz86's Items on eBay

That's not a bad idea. I think the Tigers were doing it too and Miggy was something like a 120 bucks or so. Not thanks. But you're right. $25 isn't bad and Arenado might be going somewhere. I think he's the only Rockie I'd be interested in. Thanks for the idea!

The Tigers do do the same thing, but they'll only sign baseball cards. There's some good deals on there (Michael Fulmer for $10? Yes, please), but Miggy is definitely pricey. The Rockies don't have anything on the site restricting what items you can send, so I assume a baseball is OK.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast