Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@raisingsienna Instagram:

Sandberg ball came back today! No HOF inscription. Ah well.

Still have 6 to send out. Boggs and Beltre are defs. but holding off awhile.

That leaves 4. Might attend a free Tino Martinez signing on Sunday, so I'd get him on a ball, I think. That would leave 3

Who are the (un)lucky winners?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@DaveMitchner See squiresoldan's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Send PayPal to DaveMitchner Member is PayPal Verified

Sandberg ball came back today! No HOF inscription. Ah well.

Still have 6 to send out. Boggs and Beltre are defs. but holding off awhile.

That leaves 4. Might attend a free Tino Martinez signing on Sunday, so I'd get him on a ball, I think. That would leave 3

Who are the (un)lucky winners?

Carl Erskine threw two no hitters in the fifties and signs pretty well TTM. I think he asks for a fiver for the Special Olympics.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Carl Erskine threw two no hitters in the fifties and signs pretty well TTM. I think he asks for a fiver for the Special Olympics.

Yeah, a few people have mentioned Erskine, but I just don't feel a connection to him. He was a great pitcher, but not one I've ever really followed. I'd rather get him on a picture, I think

Never thought it would be so hard to come up w/ 12 names. Damn Whitey for charging $40! $20 and I might have done it
    Last edited by zooiiks; 09-30-2016 at 02:44 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Might attend a free Tino Martinez signing on Sunday

Just noticed this line.

You should probably do that. If I lived somewhere close to that., I'd head that way with a minibat. :) Free signings are great. :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just noticed this line.

You should probably do that. If I lived somewhere close to that., I'd head that way with a minibat. :) Free signings are great. :)

Tino Martinez became ball #7! Since I was waiting in line for awhile, I grabbed a black Louisville Slugger and he signed that too...in silver! Really nice guy. Asked if he was for interleague play everyday and he's firmly against it. As am I. Such a stupid rule change.

5 more balls to decide on. I sent something out to Boggs a couple of months ago and want to get him on a ball. How long do you think I should wait? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Goose came back today! Looks awesome! Kershaw, Mussina, James Earl Jones are still out there.

Still 5 balls to send out. Wonder if it's been long enough since my last time to send Boggs back again. I think it's been 2 1/2 months since I got my return from him.

Beltre will also get one.

So 3 remain undecided

SCF Rewards
    Country

Boggs gets ball #8. 4 more. argh...who gets 'em?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Juan Gonzalez, former MVP, signs for free REALLY quickly.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Juan Gonzalez, former MVP, signs for free REALLY quickly.

I think I'd rather get Juan Gone on a card. Never liked the guy and like him even less because the steroids. I want my balls to be special (that just sounds wrong)

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think I'd rather get Juan Gone on a card. Never liked the guy and like him even less because the steroids. I want my balls to be special (that just sounds wrong)

steroids, balls, and special in one sentence made me lol.

The 'roids thing didn't bother me because Big Mac vs. Sosa in 98 saved the game and put butts back in the seats. :)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast