Thread: Card ID Help needed

Card ID Help needed

I'm trying to identify the cards set this card has come from.

I can't find any info using the SCF card search or Beckett 2016 Price Guide.
    Any help would be appreciated
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Frump; 09-07-2016 at 01:33 PM. Reason: spelling correction
    Looking for Tony Esposito and Pre-2008 Mask cards (Pinnacle/BTP/BAP) and ITG Final Vault Mask parallels
    My current Wantlist and Traders are available thru the SCF Inventory Manager
    or Hidden Content

That is from the 2011 Leaf Legends of Sport and it is the Gold Parallel.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Quote Originally Posted by piper1 View Post
    That is from the 2011 Leaf Legends of Sport and it is the Gold Parallel.
    Thanks for the info. Is there a set checklist in the SCF Inventory manager?
    Looking for Tony Esposito and Pre-2008 Mask cards (Pinnacle/BTP/BAP) and ITG Final Vault Mask parallels
    or Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Frump View Post
    Thanks for the info. Is there a set checklist in the SCF Inventory manager?
    I am not aware of one but then again I don't typically pursue the multi-sport sets. There were only two other hockey players in the 164 card single Silver Autograph set, Phil Esposito and Bernie Parent, of which most were Baseball players.
    Traders:Hidden Content

Wantlist:Hidden Content

The want list at this link features what I need of Giroux, Couturier, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous set. If you have nothing from it I will consider CFL cards, current Senators, Carey Price, Guy Lafleur, Patrick Roy (Habs), vintage hockey (pre 1970) and trade bait.

Thanks and Happy Trading.

Thanks for all your help
    or Hidden Content

@Frump I have added all the hockey cards to the inventory manager
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1074/1179 91.1%
    1/1's and Plates: 10