Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Lansdowneflyer's Items on eBay

In honor of her US Open run.. My Caroline Wozniacki Collection!

Hey Everybody!!!

Haven’t posted on here in a couple years but it feels good to be back. Stepped away from hockey collecting but my caroline wozniacki collection is still in full force.

As far as I know this is the largest Caroline Wozniacki collection out there. I started collecting her in 2010 and now it has gotten a bit out of hand. I am over 90% on all her cards ever produce (including 1/1’s). Caro has a huge following and is one of the more collected female tennis players. Her pre 2010 cards are very difficult to find. Tracking down some of these beauties has been a real challenge but I have most of them now!

Let me know what you think!

http://s970.photobucket.com/user/lan...ne%20Wozniacki

I have full scans in my bucket but I decided to take pics to save me some time.

Wozniacki's 2007 ACE rc cards. Bronze, silver, Plat /99, gold /25, plate 1/1 and PSA GEM10

2007 ACE Cross court auto Washington/Wozniacki/208 X3,On the Line, Base and auto

2013 ACE Top 40 /35, /10 and /5

2012 ACE GS3 Match used item single, double, triple, quad

2013 ACE perfect Partners Azerenka/Wozniacki /35, /10 and plate 1/1

2012 ACE GS3 Sharapova/Wozniacki memorabilia

2013 ACE GS National Pride Wozniacki Base, /50 and /25

2012 ACE GS3 WTA Superstar dual Azerenka/Wozniacki /20, /10 and two 1/1 plates

2015 Leaf legends of sport base, /25 x2, /5 plate 1/1

2013 ACE GS auto base, /50, /25, /10, /5

2013 ACE auto /35, /10, /5, Plate 1/1

2008 ACE Matchpoint auto hardsigned and sticker /25

2011 ACE EX /99 x2 and elite /25

2012 ACE GS3 auto /50, /30, /20, /10

2010 ACE AUTO /85, /19

2015 LEAF Ultimate base, /25, /5 X3, 1/1, Plate 1/1

2015 LEAF Ultimate queens of the court base, /25, /10, /5, 1/1,

2015 LEAF Ultimate swatch/auto base, /25, /5, 1/1, plate

A few more rare cards!!!

Now for some really rare stuff!!!

ACE Authentic certified 8x10

Match Worn US Open Shoes!!

Austrialian Open Match used top

Cincinatti Match worn dress!!

Giant Banner Displayed at US Open

Wimbledon worn Dress

Couple more match used tops

Match used/signed racquet

Match used/signed ball

Well, There is waaaaaay too much stuff to list, haha. Might add a bit more in the coming days if anybody wants to see. I decided to show off this collection because I am not sure what is going to happen to it in the near future. I never have anyone to share it with and there is no real good tennis collection forums out there. Collection probably wont last forever but I think I had a good run. Here is a little top 5 of my favorite cards.

5. 2011 ACE auto- This auto was very SP. I managed to buy this card off of a forum for $50 the day the product came out and the first one on eBay sold for $192!!!

4.2013 ACE GS3 Azerenka/Woz dual auto blue /10
    I love this one because Caro is my favorite WTAplayer and Azerenka might be my least! card is very SP and took a long time to find.

3. 2007 ace rc psa gem 10 Took a very long time to find one of these. All the RC parallel cards were next to impossible to obtain aswell.

2. 2007 ACE RC on the line auto I was almost certain for the longest time that this card didn't exist. It's the only one I have ever seen and I swear the only one out there.

1.2015 Leaf ultimate swatch auto 1/1- The Best Wozniacki card ever made! Leaf posted a pic of this on Twitter right before the product came out and I just had to have it. It only took me a month after release date to buy it. Had a huge bidding war. Sold for more then any other players swatch/auto 1/1 including murray, Federer etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2016 Leaf Metal Base Version /3, interested?