Thread: Cards for trade

Cards for trade

Hi folks.

My bucket is getting stale and I would love to freshen up my traders.

I don't have a local hobby shop to go to (the nearest one is approximately three hours away from me, and I don't drive).

With this in mind, I am going to post a few samples of my traders and hopefully it would lead you to check out the entire folder of traders in my bucket.

Here we go:

Patrick O'Sullivan Black Diamond auto jersey 1/5

Chris Pronger Limited Jumbo auto jersey

Ben Bishop Debut Threads auto jersey

Daniel Briere Artifacts Dual Patch

Logan Couture SOTT (looks like damage on the side, but it is the edge of the tape on the top of the toploader)

Ryan Getzlaf UD Ice Cool Threads (2-color)

Hishon Artifacts Jersey Patch

Don Beaupre OPC RC

Michael Bournival Future Watch Auto

Ryane Clowe Ultimate Collection RC

Jacob De La Rose YG

Marcel Dionne OPC BGS 6 RC

Cody Hodgson BGS 9.5 YG

Ryan Miller Future Watch

I have many other cards as well.

I like SP Authentic rookies mainly, but I would be happy to check buckets as well.

One important note: I provide scans of all my cards. I kindly ask that you provide the same courtesy for me. Feedback means diddly to me and there is a very good reason why.

I used to trade on a number of boards and I have been burned in the past by other people with hundreds of positive feedback who claimed they could not provide scans, and when the card arrived, it was the wrong card or the card was damaged. Even after providing them with proof of what card I traded for (trade links that provided serial numbers of said cards, as well as PMs), I was called a liar and they threatened to have me booted from the site. When I contacted the moderators of the sites, explained the situation, and provided the evidence, moderators told me they confronted the individuals and they got cursed at and called down to the dirt. These people were expelled from the site shortly thereafter.

I want to avoid this situation again. For all our safety, a scan would be best. This way, both sides can see what the card looks like before trading.

Thanks,
    Tony

Last edited by Leafsman; 09-08-2016 at 06:09 PM.
    Hidden Content

All my traders are here:

Jersey or autographed cards:
    Hidden Content

Rookie cards:
    Hidden Content

Inserts, parallels, etc.:
    Hidden Content

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Hi,

Please see my tradelist and let me know if you like anything. I want some san jose shars inserts/auto or gu.

PM me if interested.
    Always looking for Brent Burns, Logan Couture, Joe Pavelski and Martin Jones Inserts/Autos/Jerseys/Rookie Cards.
    Trade List: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by pjurevicius View Post
    Hi,

Please see my tradelist and let me know if you like anything. I want some san jose shars inserts/auto or gu.

PM me if interested.
    I see nothing of interest in your list.

Thanks anyway.
    Hidden Content

All my traders are here:

Jersey or autographed cards:
    Hidden Content

Rookie cards:
    Hidden Content

Inserts, parallels, etc.:
    Hidden Content