Thread: Trading advice.....

Trading advice.....

Hey All,
    I can't seem to get many (if any) responses to my trade posts, much less trades. Don't get me wrong I have had times where I make multiple trades, but nothing consistant. I was wondering if you guys could check out my tradelist and give me some advice. Or for those of you that I have dealt with, give me some advice that you may have from our dealings that could help me make some more trades. I am at a loss !!!!!!!!

Thanks !

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    Trading seems to come and go, sometimes you can get a ton done, and other times it just goes slow. Just ride it out, things will change.

This time of year is slow. It should pick up (for football anyways) with the start of the NFL season.

joker- I am interested in that McGahee gu if you still have it. LMK. Thanks.
    "In space no one can eat ice cream!"

its slow right now for every sport but BSB since FB, BKB, HK are out of season. give it til the NFL season starts and it will pick up just as when the NBA season starts.

That makes sense. I appreciate your replies...the most I've got in awhile LOL. If any of you get a chance will you glance over my trade site and give me some tips on the lay out, maybe that's hurting me a little !?! Thanks again !

Daniel Sweeney- I believe it was a 05 Donruss Elite Series jsy, I will double check to make sure it is still there and I'll shoot ya a PM. Thanks !

yeah its real slow, look at my feedback, last one was over a month ago :(

if you want to get a trade goin, I could use this
    05 Brown, Reggie Abs. Mem. RPM /750 BALL/JSY

lmk