Selling various #'d, Auto or Patch cards.

Looking to sell these various #'d, Auto or Patch cards.

I just listed an Brilliance AD Rookie Auto Card, Kawhi Leonard Gold Quest Rookie Prime 3 Color Patch Card 22/25, Porzingis jumbo patch card on my eBay Check it out!

Taking offers for sale.

Dirk Nowitzki Panini Preferred Patch Statline Book #039/149.

Marc Gasol #60/99

Justin Anderson Rookie card playbook #124/199

Andrew Wiggins Purple Refractor National VIP #36/50

Jordan Clarkson Thread Wood Rookie Card
    Last edited by TooChang; 09-11-2016 at 09:02 PM.

2. Kronozio
    Interested in trading. Like the booklets and autos of Major, Winslow, Warren, and Parish.
    Wants: Autos: LeBron, Havlicek, Cousy, Wilt, Webber, Curry, Lonzo, Jordan, Ginobili, Jabbar, Judge, Jeter, Mattingly, Griffey

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire41 View Post
    Interested in trading. Like the booklets and autos of Major, Winslow, Warren, and Parish.
    Did you mean mahorn instead of major?

im interested in the patch cards of kobe. did you have more than what you have under "Basketball Misc"?

Yes, I meant Mahorn.

I'm not looking to trade any of the Kobe GU I have left (your Panini Season Update one is in the mail) or the 90s Kobe's. The others are more available. Did you check my other folder for non Kobe stuff? Thanks.
    Wants: Autos: LeBron, Havlicek, Cousy, Wilt, Webber, Curry, Lonzo, Jordan, Ginobili, Jabbar, Judge, Jeter, Mattingly, Griffey

Hidden Content

Hope we can make another deal happen.

Hidden Content