AJ Hawk Score Select Scorecard rookie /100 FT/FS

I know their are some people who could use this nice looking card. LMK if you need it. Ill trade for people in my sig/avator or sell for 5 dlvd

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    If you dont get any good offers by tommrow afternoon give me the weekend.. Im sure I could come up with a nice lot to make you happy on a trade for Jag RC's :).. Just LMK what you think Ill check back tommrow

Jay

Jay- The only person on the jags I collect is David Garrard..maybe you meant to say eagles?

i'm interested. not sure i have anything you want, but feel free to check my site.

I did I did mean the Eagles LOL.. I will be brining a box of stuff down today durring my fantasy draft and Ill see what I can find for you.

Jay

How about this
    Todd Helton 05 absolute bat/jersey 158/250

5 bucks delivered? if you take paypal, ill buy it
    Ed
    Owner of Roundtablegaming

Find me on Twitter @rtghobbies

Jay- Dont know if you would get pist but i like sk1222's offer. LMK if you would hate me forvever if I take it

Sk1222- Let me just here back from Jay as he was first interstead in it

Palantri- I dont have paypal sorry