2013 Panini Cooperstown - box #1

Opened my first of two boxes of 2013 Panini Cooperstown. I definitely like this set.

I pulled about 94% of the base set, including SP's, with ZERO duplicates.

If anyone has a die cut card of Cobb, that they would like to trade for my Ewing, PLEASE speak up......I'd like to trade.

Cards available for trade: https://flic.kr/s/aHskJkEWYd
    These are my set needs: Hidden Content (please expand)
    PC wants: Looking for SEAN CASEY
    PC wants: Looking for Eugenio Suarez(Tigers/Reds), A.J. Green (Bengals) rookies and autos.

I have updated my set needs per this box break. see signature

HI, is the Dave Winfield for trade? Thanks.
    Hidden Content - Have/Want lists, Breaks + More! Hidden Content
    I collect these players: Hidden Content , Hidden Content + NY Giants, Yankees, LeBron James, Shaq!
    01/10/10 - 500th Dave Winfield Card -- 08/28/11 - 600th Card -- 01/27/12 - 700th Card -- 05/15/16 800th Card!

4. Kronozio
    Sorry, I should have mentioned it, everything EXCEPT the Lasorda in the above scan is for sale or trade.

Quote Originally Posted by crankbait09 View Post
    Sorry, I should have mentioned it, everything EXCEPT the Lasorda in the above scan is for sale or trade.
    Sorry I don't have anything on your set needs list, are you looking for anything else for the Winfield?