Is this a glitch? 4 different 2013 #101/199 Playbook Auto RC booklets on eBay

I'm always on the lookout for cheap under $10 booklet cards and came across this on eBay. Some seller (with reputable feedback) has uploaded 4 different serial numbered Vatanen ayti RC booklets. They're all listed as 101/199 but how is that possible? Did he just hit the upload button 4 times or eBay glitched or something?

13 14 Panini Playbook Booklet Auto Rookie Jersey - Sami Vatanen # 101 /199 (A)

13 14 Panini Playbook Booklet Auto Rookie Jersey - Sami Vatanen # 101 /199 (B)

13 14 Panini Playbook Booklet Auto Rookie Jersey - Sami Vatanen # 101 /199 (C)

13 14 Panini Playbook Booklet Auto Rookie Jersey - Sami Vatanen # 101 /199 (D)

Also, as an aside, are booklet cards getting cheaper now? From what I can find, there were no proper ones with patches or autos made regularly before 2010 so are they just starting to become more common?

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

I believe #101 is the card number in the set, they are not all 101/199 .... they are #101 in the set, and the card is numbered /199

Booklets were very rarely used in hockey cards before Panini came into the mix .... though UD did use them as super crazy hits during the early 2000s

*** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

What canucksfan said above is correct. It is card 101 in the set. That is explained in the description of the item.

Collecting Ryan Murphy. Always looking to add PC Cards. Show me what you have to trade or sell!

They're becoming really common..... but the first ones I remember were 4 panel ones in 2008 UD Black.

While they may have 4 different items for sale, they use 1 picture for all of them. I wouldn't touch any of them if they are using what is really a stock photo.

Just a bad listing.

Yes, booklets are getting stupid cheap. I picked up an Ultimate Auto Rookie Booklet of Zach Fucale yesterday for the whopper price of $12.50US. That's probably one of the better cards from the guy's case break, and that's all it goes for.

Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by 30ranfordfan View Post
    They're becoming really common..... but the first ones I remember were 4 panel ones in 2008 UD Black.
    Booklet cards are a lot older than that. UD Playbooks were the first ones that I recall, I think they came out in 02/03. They were a hundred times better than what is released now. I think the Tanguay/Roy one that I had was numbered out of 14.

Collecting Alex Tanguay autographs, Alex Barkov True RC's and 1997 Ultimate Legends NHL Autographs.

Quote Originally Posted by RGM81 View Post
    Just a bad listing.

Yes, booklets are getting stupid cheap. I picked up an Ultimate Auto Rookie Booklet of Zach Fucale yesterday for the whopper price of $12.50US. That's probably one of the better cards from the guy's case break, and that's all it goes for.
    I avoid them because they are difficult to store properly, unless they are closed and put in like a 360pt one touch, or a snap tite case.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanguayfan View Post
    I avoid them because they are difficult to store properly, unless they are closed and put in like a 360pt one touch, or a snap tite case.
    I buy them almost because of the opposite lol, they're easy to display because they stand upright and look nice (the rest of my cards are always tucked away in binders or boxes). I should add that I just try to buy cheap ones under $10 on eBay and don't bother with cases for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanguayfan View Post
    I only have 1 booklet and it is from 2010 Topps 206 baseball. It is a mini booklet, so opened it fits into a standard 9 pocket page no problem.