Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

2016-17 Tim Hortons Cards Launch Next Week!

An image of this year's cards was posted on Facebook this morning:

And the Collect to Win website is back!

https://c2w.timhortons.com/en/game#/

You can pre-register for the game to secure your Tim Horton base card. Once again, there will be 25 sets available to the people who can complete their digital set the fastest.

Looks like they will be live, and the cards will be in store, next Wednesday, September 21st!

Extra info:

The following prizes are available to be won in connection with the in-restaurant aspect: 87 x Sidney Crosby Autographed NHL Icon Cards (ARV indeterminate) odds 1:107,761; 100 x Nathan MacKinnon Autographed Timbits® Card (ARV indeterminate) odds 1:93,752; 1,302 x NHL Autograph Card (ARV indeterminate) odds 1:7,200; 5,208 x NHL Jersey Relic Cards (ARV indeterminate) odds 1:1,800; 150 x Autograph Jersey Cards (ARV indeterminate) odds 1:62,501
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

Sweet! Loved this set last year.

My daily morning run will be a bit more expensive now....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays
    See pieytremblay's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

woohoo!! more coffee!

SCF Rewards
    Country

That base card looks like a bad 90s card. It wasn't very good last year but just not a nice pattern there. I've noticed that the base cards look good when either they leave an unaltered background in like with 80s cards or Upper Deck Series 1/2 or they put in a completely new background with a cropped player but not when they do a weird hybrid like that. Hoping they add more than just 2 base cards per set at least this time.

Does anyone know if that online thing goes offline when the promo ends? I was getting excited collecting the cards online and then it turned out to be pointless because the whole site just went offline basically when the contest ended, I was more interested in collecting the cards than the contest.

Anyways, excited about this because I was in the US for most of it last season and only got back in time to get a few packs, got a MacKinnon base at least. Hoping this year they have Duchene in the checklist as well who they left off despite him being the Avs' best current player.
    Last edited by Sportfreund; 09-14-2016 at 12:12 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

So excited for this!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Some checklist information:

Autographs: Brent Burns, Brendan Gallagher, Bobby Ryan, Jamie Benn, Jarome Iginla, Jeff Skinner, John Tavares, James van Riemsdyk, Matt Duchene, Mark Scheifele, Oscar Lindberg, Ryan Miller, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, Sean Monahan, Taylor Hall.

Jerseys: Alexander Ovechkin, Connor McDavid, Carey Price, Dustin Byfuglien, Drew Doughty, Duncan Keith, Daniel Sedin, Erik Karlsson, Henrik Lundqvist, Jonathan Bernier, Jack Eichel, Johnny Gaudreau, Nathan MacKinnon, Pavel Datsyuk, Roberto Luongo, Sidney Crosby, Steven Stamkos, Zdeno Chara

Autograph Jerseys: Alex Galchenyuk, COrey Perry, Mike Hoffman, Ryan Miller, Rick Nash, Sean Monahan

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really happy that this promotion is back! This is the only set I build now. Really nice to get a few packs of cards with my morning coffee.
    I liked that there were only 2 base cards and an insert card in each set. Having an insert card in each set gave something special to look forward to. Considering the price of a pack; 3 cards was fair. Also, nice only getting two base cards because I had to make many visits to complete the set rather than buying a few hobby boxes to complete a set.
    In my opinion, completing a set this way is more fun than buying boxes. Also, met many people at the LCS who were all trying to complete their base sets and through trade nights.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Is the price per pack the same as last year if you buy a coffee and the same if you just buy extra packs. I think a pack with a coffee was 99 cents and extra packs were $1.99 each. LMK and correct me if I am wrong.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

That sounds right, Jim. Let's hope it's the same. Was a lot of fun last year!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Holy smack! This is back already. Seems to me it's sooner than last year. We should see a spike on the forums of not so regular members.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast