Thread: Greetings from Jameis1of1

Greetings from Jameis1of1

Greetings all,

I collect true 1/1 autographed RCs of Jameis Winston.

I consider myself a "super collector" and would love to make the SCF Super Collector HOF one day, though as I only collect ultra-high end 1/1 RCs I'm not sure if I will ever qualify :-(

I started by snapping up every true 1/1 of Jameis I could get my hands on but then decided to re-focus my collection and traded away all but one of my non-auto'd 1/1s for auto'd 1/1s ... later I decided to refocus my collection again and really narrow it down and even traded some true 1/1 auto'd cards for even bigger ticket 1/1 auto'd cards.

I'm a perfectionist with OCD and also can come off as aloof and a bit of a know-it-all ... but I try to play well with others even if it's difficult for me.

If you have any true 1/1 autographed Jameis Winston RCs, please do feel free to pm me :-)

Have a great day all!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Jameis1of1- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

I'm sure your collection is awesome, welcome to SCF!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Thanks for the kind words everyone :-)

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content