Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

2 Boxes 2016 Bowman Inception

Wife and I decided to test our luck on this product since it has treated us well in the past. This year not so much. All cards are available except for the Ashe Russell's, I can't in good conscience send these to anyone even if I didn't pc royals.

base autos

Ke'Bryan Hayes PIT
    Hunter Cole SF
    Franklyn Kilome PHI
    Ashe Russell KC heavily damaged though

BLUE AUTO /99

Ashe Russell KC 32/99 and again heavily damaged, it's like they shipped him the autos and he shipped them back and someone just left them loose with sandpaper in the package and a running chainsaw. surface on both russell's are scratched horribly, and the same corner and side is chewed up. highly disappointed.

Tyler O'Neil SEA 68/99

GREEN AUTO /50

Orlando Arcia MIL 20/50

INCEPTIONED /200

Ariel Jurado TEX 160/200

BASE GU AUTO

Jake Bauers TB

GOLD GU AUTO /25

JD Davis 7/25

Not a horrible break, but not what I would call great or amazing. Atleast I got two, albeit damaged, pc cards and a local guy in JD Davis, csuf grad. Thanks for the read.
    Last edited by TheKingRoyal; 09-17-2016 at 08:20 AM.