Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

One in the mailbox today. A purchase today from a buddy on IG. Happy to add Frank to the collection, especially an Auburn card.

Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country

One TTM success from today. Andrei Kirlenko signed 2/2 in 3 weeks.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Purchase came in today. Happy to add a Kimbrel to the collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

One in the mailbox but it’s a failure. Troy returned my card with slip to visit past pros.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Catching up on a couple ttms from Friday and Saturday.
    John Bucyk signed 1/1 in 3 months
    Wilson Alvarez signed 2/2 in 2 weeks

TTM Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Philadelphia Phillies New Jersey Devils
    See arfmax's Items on eBay

One in the mailbox but it’s a failure. Troy returned my card with slip to visit past pros.

I have such mixed feelings about Past Pros. On the one hand, if they can get a player who never signed TTM before to start signing for a small fee, I am happy. But a player that used to sign for free now getting paid, and a third party getting paid, bugs me. If the player needs money, they can add a fee for autographs. If the player wants to support a charity, they can request money going to charity. Totally respect both of those. But this is just a person who found a niche and figured out a way to make money out of nothing, and is now making things more difficult for an amateur autograph collector.
    Working on autographed 1987 Topps Baseball set:
    Total Cards in Set:792/Total Autographable: 760 (6 Checklists, 26 Team Leaders)
    Total Autographed:639!
    Currently Sent (Outstanding):44
    Percent Complete:84.1

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have such mixed feelings about Past Pros. On the one hand, if they can get a player who never signed TTM before to start signing for a small fee, I am happy. But a player that used to sign for free now getting paid, and a third party getting paid, bugs me. If the player needs money, they can add a fee for autographs. If the player wants to support a charity, they can request money going to charity. Totally respect both of those. But this is just a person who found a niche and figured out a way to make money out of nothing, and is now making things more difficult for an amateur autograph collector.

yeah I was talking about this with a friend of mine. I went on the site and a good chunk of the players on there, I had no idea who they were and they were wanting 20-30 for a TTM, then you had to pay whatever little fee the site charges and all the site does is give you an address to send the request to so if you got a dishonest player you pay the fees you send the request and the player could have a secretary or someone else sign the item.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Totally agree. Would much rather prefer the money go to charity or the player directly, especially if they get just slammed with mail and ttm requests. Not a fan of past pros and the amounts they charge for some players. Oh well, maybe O'Leary will start signing for free soon again and Ill send again!

SCF Rewards
    Country

One TTM success today. Happy to add the Hawk to the all star program. 2 down 1 to go!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

One TTM success today. Muggsy signed 2/2 in 3.5 months.

Page 44 of 58 FirstFirst ... 344142434445464754 ... LastLast