Thread: New from phoenix arizona

New from phoenix arizona

We are very excited to be part of your community, We live in Phoenix but I was born and raised in Seattle WA. I have Seattle Seahawk blood running through my veins and now my kids love them also.

I collected baseball cards when I was growing up and probably like a lot of folks Wish I Still had them. I now have 2 kids 9 and 6 and they found an old box of cards I had deep in the closet, and they started going through them. They asked if I had any Russell Wilson Cards and I had to explain about the age of cards.

They seemed to love going through the cards so I asked them I they wanted to start collecting. My Daughter said she wanted a Signed Russell Wilson and my son wanted Cam Newton.

After having no luck buying some hobby boxes from 2012 and 2011 finding signed cards from either player, I decided that it was to expensive to buy hobby boxes off ebay so I did some research and started buying cases from a few of the online stores.

That was 12 months ago and guess what we have 15 signed Russell Wilson cards and 10 Signed Cam Newton cards. and have managed to fill 2 closets full of cards almost 100k total and we are all addicted to the hobby now.

we have so many cards cant list them all but we have been selling some on ebay and we are really excited to meet some other collectors in this community to Sell & Trade with. and hopefully find some more to buy as well

THANKS FOR HAVING US

JJ&K'S SWEET CARDS

HTML Code:
    name the kids came up with
    Josh, Jaxson, & Kierra

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Welcome to SCF!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

JJ&K- Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

Welcome to SCF!
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Jay Ajayi, Brandin Cooks and Marcus Mariota!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!!!!!

Hidden Content | Hidden Content | T.J. Oshie Patch Archive

Hidden Content