Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31

Thread: lets make some trades

     
  1. #1

    lets make some trades

    lets make a few deals not looking for anything in particular just wanna make a few trades

  2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
  3. #2

  4. #3
    Hello could you pcmb for these

    Jeremy Langford gu both
    Jay Cutler gu
    Ben Zobrist auto
    I can also use all of your Cubs autos and gu lmk thanks
    Hidden Content

    Hello i trade bye BV only I'm Looking for Leather/Bat/Glove Sweet Spot auto's 2015 National Treasures Leather autos & 2011 Playoff Contenders Sweet Signs autos & Paul Konerko,and Chicago Bears & Blackhawks I also respond to all my PMs and Post's

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MLublansky View Post
    Hello could you pcmb for these

    Jeremy Langford gu both
    Jay Cutler gu
    Ben Zobrist auto
    I can also use all of your Cubs autos and gu lmk thanks

    sorry didn't see anything I can use you have any cubs gu you would trade?

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rdaveigajr View Post
    check my list you have some rcs i could use
    I can use these


    1983 Fleer #179 Wade Boggs RC $10.00
    1984 Fleer #131 Don Mattingly RC $25.00
    1985 Leaf/Donruss #99 Roger Clemens RC $15.00
    1990 Action Packed Rookie Update #34 Emmitt Smith RC $15.00

  7. #6
    rookies


    1989 ud biggio
    1989 score cris carter
    1989 score rod woodson
    1985 topps roger Clemens
    1982 topps lee smith
    1986 topps bruce smith'
    1993 select bettis
    1990 topps frank Thomas
    1983 donruss tony gwynn
    Last edited by rtsjr; 09-25-2016 at 09:08 AM.

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    rookies


    1989 ud biggio
    1989 score cris carter
    1989 score rod woodson
    1985 topps roger Clemens
    1982 topps lee smith
    1986 topps bruce smith'
    1993 select bettis
    1990 topps frank Thomas
    1983 donruss tony gwynn
    CAN USE THESE

    1985 topps roger Clemens
    1983 donruss tony gwynn
    1989 score cris carter

  9. #8
    like following


    beckham gu
    manning brady gu
    e Elliott rookies
    wentz rookieslmk what can wrk out

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rtsjr View Post
    like following


    beckham gu
    manning brady gu
    e Elliott rookies
    wentz rookieslmk what can wrk out

    ALL are available lmk what you think Is fair

  11. #10
    lmk beckham
    manning brady
    2 elliotts

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on