Thread: need HOF GU/Auto!

need HOF GU/Auto!

i need any HOF GU you have!depending on what you have i could dig into my pc for it(ill notify you if i could maybe trade something from it).just list waht you have and ill lyk what i need.

also i am not buying.

2. Kronozio

ok hes not one of my favs but what do you need for it?also what set and year is it?

2005 fleer classic clippings cut of history astros jersey gu.. one of my better gu so I would need something nice for it

i probably wouldnt give up something too nice for it since hes not one of my favs but what would you be looking for from my bucket?

i amy get back to you if no one else wants it because im tryin to get something really nice for it. Ill keep you updated

hey plmouth this was one of NICKADEMUS POSTS ON ANOTHER Thread! Everything you want hof gu and autos and casey kotchman lol!

have these:
    Casey Kotchman (auto/grey jersey) 04 SPX Swatch Supremacy SPECTRUM SN# 12/25 #SS-CK

Casey Kotchman (auto) 05 UD Pros & Prospects Signs of Stardom #CK

Rod Carew (grey) 01 Fleer Material Issue NNO

I am interested in these:
    2000 ud legends Andre Dawson*
    2003 topps finest Ernie Banks*
    2004 topps originals Rick Sutcliffe #/82 If it is a Cubs jersey-Still might be interested if it isn't)

I know a couple of those you might not want to get rid of but I thought I would ask anyway.
    Few things I am looking for: Jay Cutler, Reggie Bush, Vince Young, current Broncos and

yea i saw that post and i contavted him about the kotchmans.