Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Maine..

Hello from Maine..

My name is Bill and my son is Dylan and we collect Baseball and Hockey. Our focus is TTM and IP autographs. We used to be season ticket holders at the Portland Pirates until the owner stuffed it up our Arse.. Oh well... Guess we will move our $$ to the Portland Sea Dogs.. We are starting all over as 2 years ago our house burned so that gave us new perspective. We also have a large GU collection of Hockey and some baseball. Have Jerseys from Mark Recchi and Joe Sakic. We invested in the Meiselman hockey addresses but were looking to move into some baseball and having been a member here many years ago this seems like the right move back here.. So if we can be of help to anyone please reach out.

Bill

Bill- Sorry to hear about your home. Welcome to SCF!
    Always looking for Graded Vintage (Pre-1980)

​Welcome to SCF and lots of Hockey fans.
    Football: Emmitt Smith, Leighton Vander Esch, Jay Ajayi and Saquon Barkley!
    Non-Sports: Star Wars, Silver Surfer, Thor
    Baseball: Aaron Judge, Gary Sanchez, Harmon Killebrew, Graig Nettles, Miguel Andujar, Gleyber Torres and Derek Jeter!

Hidden Content

Welcome to SCF!
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

Hey Bill welcome to SCF! Hope you and your son have fun being a part of SCF! Enjoy.
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Check out my next group break Hidden Content

Please like PrimeTime Football Breaks on Facebook!

Welcome to SCF Bill! Hope you and your son enjoy yourselves here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast