Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2016-17 Games - Who is Going Where?

I just scored my tickets for the Habs-Canucks tilt on March 7th, 2017. Going to be my fourth straight season seeing this game, hoping for a much better result than last year. Going to be right now near ice level again--Row 4 in the section by the Habs' bench. And yes, the big Carey head is coming again!

Who else is going to games? I know @Pheebs888 has a couple on her agenda!
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

While I don't officially have tickets, I am 99% sure I will end up attending the usual PC players/Favorite teams games this year:

11/11/16 vs. Devils
    12/16/16 vs. Islanders
    12/22/16 vs. Hurricanes
    2/16/17 vs. Avalanche
    2/18/17 vs. Blues
    4/2/17 vs. Islanders

Other than that, I usually end up going to a few extra games here and there
    Collecting:
    Lee Stempniak
    (96.9%, 28 1/1's, 5 Gamers, 3 Sticks) & Cal Clutterbuck (91.0%, 21 1/1's, 1 Stick)
    Also always looking for Paul Stastny & Current Sabres RC's
    Click link for: Hidden Content or Hidden Content

Tix in ottawa to watch the habs are getting ridiculous for such a marginal team.
    Collecting:
    Vintage PSA Rookies of star players (80s, 70s, 60s, 50s...)
    site: Hidden Content

I'm hoping I can score some Leafs tickets again this season. Maybe I'll catch the end of a back-to-back and see Enroth play? Now that would be super cool! :)
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    PC's: Martin Brodeur, Ed Belfour, Jhonas Enroth, Marc-Andre Fleury, Carey Price

I'll be sitting in the 5th row for 41 Caps games, and probably a couple more through the first two rounds of the playoffs.
    SHARKS and CAPITALS Fan +++ Tomas Hertl cards: 512 & counting Hidden Content ...... Hidden Content
    Whales: 03-04 Topps Pristine Die-Cut Gold Refractor #67 Sergei Gonchar (#/33)

Got the Leafs in Calgary in November, plus 5 more once we do our ticket draft in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro View Post
    Tix in ottawa to watch the habs are getting ridiculous for such a marginal team.
    Hey now, don't be so down on your hometown club.
    Carey Price fan and collector!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 241 Unique Cards + 14 1/1's!!!

2018-19 Habs Collections: Carey Price, Shea Weber, Brendan Gallagher, and Jonathan Drouin

Hidden Content

I will continuously try and get the Pens Student rush tickets for $25 or $30 (cant remember) Lower section too! Mainly try and go against Rangers, Flyers, Caps, Bruins, Canadiens, and Islanders but wont pass up lower section tix for $30 for any games
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Daniel Sprong, Top Player Autos and Rookies

I will be going to see the Rangers VS Panthers on a little tour of the Big Apple.
    And of coarse a few Stars VS Flames tilts. Also hopefully a trip to the Big E to see the new barn and this MacDave fellow someone was flapping their gums about.

Jan 21st leafs sens in toronto 3rd bobby ryan game
    my wife has also hinted she has gotten me tickets for our 10th anniversary not sure of game date yet
    Bobby Ryan PC
    1074/1179 91.1%
    1/1's and Plates: 10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast