Thread: trading for a wentz or elliot

trading for a wentz or elliot

Joining the masses and trying to get a wentz and/or Elliott pro uni auto. Willing to trade and can add some PayPal. Multi sports available!! Here are a few scans with more in the bucket lmk thanks!

Andrew Luck #/150 - sv $105 obo (bv/tv $140) PENDING

Devonta Freeman #49/75 - sv $25 obo (BV/tv $40)

Jarvis Landry - sv $20 obo (BV/tv $30)

Kelvin Benjamin #33/35 - sv $35 obo (BV/tv $50)

Aeneas Williams classics auto /99 - sv $15 obo (tv/BV $25)

Jordan Matthews contenders auto - sv $20 obo (BV/tv $30)

Devontae Booker absolute rpm auto /499 - sv $15 obo (BV /tv $30)

Devontae Booker origins auto - sv $12 obo (BV/tv $20)

Zach Ertz Topps prime quad gu auto #/449 - sv $12 obo (bv/tv $20)

Have a few nice basketball autos that I'm wanting to either sell or trade for football. No specific team or players just nice comparable autos. Please claim in thread or send a pm with offers. Leave a link for trades.

Bill Russell #16/50 -$160 obo (BV/tv $250)

Klay Thompson -$85 obo (BV/tv $130)

Paul George #71/399 - $75 obo (BV/tv $125)
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

Up again
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

I have a Wentz jersey card that is about 30. Any interest