Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking to make some trades!

Looking to make some trades!

Hey everyone! just looking to make some deals. check anything in my bucket. Mainly want any jags, browns, redsox, or indians stuff. Hope i can make some deals, Thanks!

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    Please check me for the Barry Sanders and Peyton Manning jersey cards.
    looking for Barry Sanders inserts, base, game used and auto's I don't have. Trading with honesty, respect and fairness. BV,TV and SV are not always what a card is worth. bucket: Hidden Content

Interested in the Gates Patch, Rivers Patch, Driver Patch, Sanders JErsey, Brady Jersey and Von Miller Letter Auto. Please Check my Bucket.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ed-in-anything
    Always looking for Patriots Jerseys/Autos!

Hidden Content - For Trade / For Sale
    Hidden Content - Patriots PC

Interested in the cam spa auto.
    Hidden Content

I trade by bv, sv, whichever makes the most sense in that deal. Don't expect me to accept a deal that you wouldn't if the roles were reversed!! Will get to the PO when I can. Let me know when you plan to send out unless you are MSF.

I am interested in these:

Tyrod Taylor Certified
    Tim Tebow Press Pass
    Von Miller Upper Deck

Let me know if you see anything you like:
    https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ards-for-trade
    Sorry, I only use PayPal goods and I do not ship internationally.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

let me know if you like anything from my bucket
    New York Giants Super Collector!!

Hidden Content for inserts and Hidden Content for GUs/Autos

Check out my next group break Hidden Content

Please like PrimeTime Football Breaks on Facebook!

hello, i like your topps a. peterson rc (is it #'d) and your elite antonio brown rc.
    please check my buckets and PM me if I have anything you like?

Tony

hey everyone! sorry about all the late responses, i was out of town for the weekend. I'm going to get back to all of you tonight! thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by shaqman1970 View Post
    Please check me for the Barry Sanders and Peyton Manning jersey cards.
    Hey there! i have some interest in your jags GU and autos and also your allen robinson die cut RC. let me know!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperZeke50 View Post
    Interested in the Gates Patch, Rivers Patch, Driver Patch, Sanders JErsey, Brady Jersey and Von Miller Letter Auto. Please Check my Bucket.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threa...ed-in-anything
    Hey! really like your allen robinson, blake bortles, marquis lee, rashad greene, and tj yeldon stuff. let me know, thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast