Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamluangraj_123's Items on eBay

Returned today! Another one of those I'm half bummed, yet still happy about. Sent this to Rick Manning in a "sweet spot sleeve" but had the opening exposed for under the logo. Not sure if somehow it moved during shipment, or if he moved it himself. Still a good return and only took 9 days total.

Last edited by Akweldadam; 11-11-2016 at 08:42 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bulls
    See scottkoz20's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to scottkoz20 Member is PayPal Verified

as an Indians fan - I approve this posting! Well done!

as a note, you can post images direct (using the picture image in the quick reply box)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couple new adds from last weekend. Carlos Santana had a paid signing and I was able to get a couple baseballs in time. 2013 WBC ball and a 2014 Japan All Star Series ball. I just need Terry Francona on a 2014 ball and that "set" will be complete for Indians. I have quite a few more to complete the WBC "set".

I mailed a 1984 Olympics baseball to Cory Snyder last week as well, and also sent a note to Doug Jones asking if I could send all 3 of his All Star balls at one time with a donation, waiting on both to reply. Good news is that I had previously gotten both on cards when I first started TTM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I finally got this back! I sent this on consignment (not here that I know of) to a guy for AZ Fall League. Sent probably 2 weeks before the season started, guy seemed like getting it would be no issue and would be done rather quickly. I think he sent me a picture of it about 2 weeks into the season, COOL! Well weeks kept going by with me asking for shipping and getting nothing but excuses and him saying he told me it wouldn't ship until the holidays because he was in school. NEVER got such a message otherwise I would've been fine with waiting. About 3 weeks ago he finally sent me a tracking number, but it didn't show any info until over a week later when he finally dropped it off at the PO. Needless to say, I am more than happy to get this back finally after basically throwing in the towel thinking I was scammed. So here is my second and probably final 2016 AA ASG ball with Indians top prospect Bradley Zimmer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow I have really been slacking with this lol. Who's ready for photo overload?!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cory Snyder TTM on a 1984 Olympics ball

Michael Brantley 2014 ASG

Mike Hargrove 1997 ASG

Francisco Lindor 2014 FG

Cliff Lee with 2008 Cy Young inscription
    Last edited by Akweldadam; 07-13-2017 at 10:57 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A bunch of BCA/Mother's Day balls. Can't wait to start adding Father's Day balls! Decided not to go too crazy with Memorial Day and Independence Day balls because they have no ribbon or flag which I found odd. I plan to add a couple guys each year they use those balls. A guy that got the W or the save, or someone that had a HR or good day at the dish.

Carlos Santana (I don't think I have enough of him yet LOL)

Danny Salazar

Bradley Zimmer

#1 prospect Francisco Mejia

SCF Rewards
    Country

Let's show off some current coaches now. The beautiful autograph of Sandy Alomar Jr. and then the bleh of Terry Francona lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I don't know if I can get the remainder into 1 comment, almost caught back up though.

Len Barker, met him at a signing and he's a super nice guy. Perfect Game inscription and then a 1981 ASG ball which he was shocked to see lol.

Vic Davillio, 1964 All Star and a GG winner. Had sent these on consignment to a show, requested under logo on the GG ball but it didn't happen. Still happy to have it though.

When you start a collection like this, there is always those pieces or people that you pretty much know you'll never have in your possession. Well Matt Lawton on a 2004 ASG ball was something I never thought I would get. When's the last time you saw him make an appearance anywhere? What's even better is that I found this ball signed UNDER the logo! I buy a little here and there from Pristine Auction, I have some searches I normally use for baseballs, but this never made it on my daily search. Luckily I have a buddy that searches it daily and happened to see this ball. Well there was a slim chance that someone other than me would win this ball. VERY happy to have this in my collection. Hopefully I get lucky with some of the other "white whales" in this project.
    Last edited by Akweldadam; 07-13-2017 at 11:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok I lied, 2 more posts for today lol. I realized I like talking too much about my collection, so I tried to split things up a bit. Here are a few more FG and MiLB ASG balls, I actually will have another 2017 FG today in the mail, and hope to get some ink on a few 2017 MiLB balls yet this season.

2015 Carolina/California League ASG Bradley Zimmer. It was a paid signing and apparently he was trying something new with his autograph?

Francisco Lindor 2013 FG

The other Francisco, Mejia 2017 FG

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast