Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See adamluangraj_123's Items on eBay

One thing I've noticed after my absence...either my internet is slower than I thought, or this site has some major bugs. Either way, here's the last of my catch up, or ketchup, posts. Along the way I thought it would be fun (idk why) to add some non players, or athletes from other sports, or cool inscriptions to my collection too. Whatever, I think I'm just a hoarder with cool stuff.

Tim Kurkijian with the ESPN inscription

John Hart, long time Indians GM and currently working for the Braves, practice ball of sorts I guess bc its been rubbed at least

Mike Hargrove with the "Human Rain Delay" inscription

And last but certainly not least, Stipe Miocic, UFC fighter and Cleveland native/resident. What many call the Championship streak buster. I really really wanted a WS ball for my collection, but also refuse to collect WS memorabilia if we lost (1997 ugh), but being it was a champ that signed it, I made it okay. This is also my first non baseball related person on a baseball.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here's a couple recent additions to my collection. Also I will be trying to snag another Kipnis (2015 ASG) tonight as he is rehabbing with the Akron Rubberducks. It's funny because I just received the 2013 ball yesterday and ordered a 2011 Future's Game ball, and then see he is rehabbing. So I'm holding my breath I can get lucky and knock another ball off the Jason Kipnis list tonight.

So in a matter of about a week and half I was able to knock out 2013 from my ASG list, I consigned with someone in Iowa who was seeing the OKC Dodgers and he was able to get me a Justin Masterson autograph on my 2013 ball. The Kipnis ball I have been watching on eBay for a good 4-5 months now and never wanted to pull the trigger. After debating for so long I realized the price was too good to pass up and finally bought it. One less year I have to worry about now! On to the goods...

And I also finished off 2017 Future's Game rather quickly by just consigning with a friend in Miami this year. I have already previously posted the Francisco Mejia, but I finally got the Triston McKenzie ball back. I was happy to see a nice "full" signature on it instead of his 2 loops that somehow represents his name.

And one more that I never thought I would get! For whatever reason one day I was Googling (can't believe this is actually a word now) names on my baseball list to see if they were still in the game in some capacity or had moved on or whatever. After finding out Masty ^^ was still pitching, I also noticed CC Lee was still pitching with the Albuquerque Isotopes in NM. So I reached out in a Facebook group looking for someone to take a consignment on him and the guy said he was super easy to get. Sent my ball, 3 days later it had ink on it! I have been super lucky to find some great guys to help me out along the way so far and I hope someday I can help others.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Down to needing 1 more (Yandy Diaz) for the 2016 Future's Game, plan to try and grab him IP towards the end of the month.

Next up is Bradley Zimmer on a July 4th ball. VERY disappointed MLB didn't add a flag to this ball or a ribbon to the Memorial Day ball. But me being the crazy hoarder that I am, I wanted them anyway. So since there isn't any logos, I decided to try and limit to 1 or 2 guys that had good games on those days. Zimmer had a stolen base during this game, and unfortunately was the only highlight for the entire game for the Tribe. This was a paid signing of sorts and I got to meet him for my second time now. There is a club call, Wahoo Club, they work with the Indians and I believe donate to Indians charities. Anyway, each month they hold a luncheon (FOOD!) and bring in a current or former player, or other local sports people to do a Q&A and sign autographs. This was my first Wahoo Club event and it was great! It was $40 and they guarantee you 2 autographs plus lunch or breakfast. This was their biggest event yet in something like 15 years they said, over 180 people! Talking to some people at our table, they said for most events there is no issue getting 3-4 items signed because there is usually only 50-60 attendees. I will definitely be back again.

And my last ball for today, was just signed last night IP by yours truly. AJ Andrews, professional women's fastpitch player. She is the first woman to win the Rawlings Gold Glove Award. She plays for the hometown Akron Racers, so I finally went down last night and grabbed her auto on a ball and a photo. It's kind of cool, they don't really like to sign before games, but both teams will go out into the bullpen after the game and the fans can line up around the outside and they just all go through the line and sign whatever you have for them. It was also a bobblehead giveaway night, which I collect too, but I was standing beside a guy and his little daughter and I overheard him telling her she could just say hi since he didn't know this happened and didn't have anything for them to sign. I gave them my bobblehead which was in a white box. So they had the player sign her bobble and the rest of the players sign the box. The little girl was thrilled and I could always use some good bobblehead karma. Mad at myself for not checking rosters before I went, Olympic pitcher Monica Abbott was the starter for the visiting team and I had nothing for her to sign. Oh well, got what I went for.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Couple more adds towards the end of last week. Grady Sizemore on a Gold Glove ball, Jason Kipnis on a 2015 ASG ball which completes that year for me, and a Gaylord Perry Cy Young ball which leaves me with needing 2 (Kluber and Sabathia).

SCF Rewards
    Country

First up today, a couple of TTM returns from the week: Steve Hargan, asked for 1967 all star inscription, and he hit with just 1967 LOL. Still a good return. And Dave Laroche, he was a 2 time AS but only once with the Indians, but happy to have the inscription at all.

Second was a steal from eBay, the ball alone is worth more than I paid for this CC Sabathia Future's Game ball. Has some slight toning and a few spots on the sweet spot and back side, but auto is beautiful.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123