Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help me out..

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    what prices are you paying for these cards? i don't want to overbid on them if i decide to do this.
    thanks (tom hess)

well my major wants of those is the zenith auto, the tag, and the exquisite... are you trying to get all of them for me?
    I have about $115 right now

i may, but i would need the amounts you would pay me for them before i bid on them. if you say you will pay 25.00 and i get it for 15.00, i still want the 25.00 let me know how you would like to proceed.
    thanks

depending on what you get... for example... if the exquisite goes for $25 (which it wont lol) id probably pay up to 8-10 more then what you got for it.. (shipping included)

make a list of the cards and send me a pm of what you are paying for each. sounds like we can make this happen.

well like i said... i dont want to over pay... and i wouldnt want to find out that it would go over what i said i would pay for.... so im not sure... like i said.. i think i have enough to get at least 3 of those cards.. but there not close to ending yet

let me know what you would like me to do.
    thanks

just hoping to get the cards... so.. bids..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast