SCF This Week - Site Updates this week

Members

I want to alert you to items that will be occuring this week that might require periods of downtime.

• Hard-drive Upgrade
    • Updating Forum Software
    • Turning on NSCF Forums
    • Finalizing the Sport Forums

In addition, I am looking at adding an SSL certificate for SCF (secure browsing) and looking to expand the reach of the our SEO efforts. With this said, I will need to add some additional spots of advertising (mostly on the bottom of pages) to help offset the additional funds that this is going to cost above and beyond the day to day operations of SCF.

I will be on the road from Oct 9 to Oct 21 in Waukesha, Wi and Cincinnati, Oh. - however, I will be traveling with my staff and will not be able to break away to have am SCF Meet and Greet night. I am tentatively planning for a Meet and Greet for Albany/Schenectady, NY Nov 1 or Nov 2 (my details to follow).

Thank you for the continued support
    If you have unwanted cards you are looking to purge, please consider a donation to my family's mission in helping to find a cure for Olivia's disorder Diamond Blackfan Anemia. Cards donated will be sold on eBay, COMC or locally in the Buffalo/Niagara area to support the Hidden Content .
    ---
    Shipping done on Saturdays for all Addresses
    ---
    Contact me for any site related issues
    =====
    Support SCF Sponsors

Also, the side bar is now at the width of 270px to ensure that sponsors can be fully seen on the page without scroll.

SEO efforts.
    image.jpg
    Not sure if you have time to read this but it a great read and it cost next to nothing. Just a few hours to read it. I suggest that you read it for one reason as it gives you inside tips on when you interview someone to do SEO's.

Don
    Customized Shoes for any occasion!
    Hidden Content
    Actions are backed up by words, I wish more of us backed them up!!!
    If you have talent with video editing and would like to join the staff drop me a pm!

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    wait, are you calling me a dummy??!?!?

in all seriousness, there are things that I can do on the site, some that I cannot.

Quote Originally Posted by scottkoz20 View Post
    wait, are you calling me a dummy??!?!?

in all seriousness, there are things that I can do on the site, some that I cannot.
    We are all dummies in certain arenas. We cannot do it all but trying yo save you the pitfalls of hiring a useless SEO person out there. As there a chapter that highlights that in particular of people that paid for SEO help and it was not provided as the person was not educated enough to layout what they wanted and to know what was relevant and achievable.

You can do it all in time. Just requires time which not all of us have unfortunately.

Don