Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@tnelson199310

ok pulled the cards but the peyton gold team is 144/1000 do you still want it

I'm on night shift; sorry for not responding sooner.
    Ill take the Ronnie brown contenders, if available, and the Marshawn for 175. If the brown contenders is taken, ill snag the Chad johnson

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Trade posted

I'm on night shift; sorry for not responding sooner.
    Ill take the Ronnie brown contenders, if available, and the Marshawn for 175. If the brown contenders is taken, ill snag the Chad johnson

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's the exact amount you want me to send and I see the manning is included and so are the brown/Johnson. What did you want me to send you in CC? I can pay for the cards, but I want to make sure I get what you offer at your prices :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Johnson is not included its marshawn lynch and the peyton i am throwing in so total is 2,000 cc and trade is posted

What's the exact amount you want me to send and I see the manning is included and so are the brown/Johnson. What did you want me to send you in CC? I can pay for the cards, but I want to make sure I get what you offer at your prices :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

CC sent! Thanks a lot! Trade confirmed as well!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

packed up will be shipped in morning and will put DC# in trade in morning

CC sent! Thanks a lot! Trade confirmed as well!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12