Thread: Luck/Manning PC Pickup

Luck/Manning PC Pickup

After my wife and I had our first child I took a long break from collecting to focus on my family. I just now returned to the hobby and was fortunate enough to grab this card off eBay the other night. I'm extremely excited to add this to my PC. The scuffs around Peyton are on the protective case, not card. GO COLTS!

2015 Panini Black Box Dual Signatures 1/1 Andrew Luck/Peyton Manning
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Peyton18Manning; 10-10-2016 at 08:26 AM.

2. Check out the deal at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    That's a sweet card - CONGRATS!
    I trade by book value & buy/sell by sell value but always factor in common sense. Collecting David Wright, Derek Jeter, Ben Roethlisberger & Hines Ward. Looking for vintage/autos of Graig Nettles, Terry Bradshaw, Lynn Swann, John Stallworth, Franco Harris, Jack Lambert, Rod Woodson and Superbowl/World Series MVP autos. Bucket - Hidden Content

Wow, now that is a return to the hobby!

Thanks! I've burned through my current spending budget in less than a week, lol. However, I was able to add three awesome cards to the PC. I already posted the Unitas auto in a separate thread. I will drop another mailday thread for the third card when it arrives later this week.