Stankos Future Watch Auto For Trade For Tim Hortons

Stamkos not Stankos

Decided to either sell or trade my Stamkos Future Watch Auto.
    Sadly when I took it out of the protection to get a better scan of it I put a small ding on bottom left corner(front) or bottom right corner (back).

I still put the card on the bay with a best offer option.

Willing to trade down on this but would be looking at cards that would sell quickly like the Tim Hortons Franchise Force, Clear Cuts and platinum profiles.

I am not going to check buckets but feel free to post or PM me any trade offers.

Here is what it looks like

Close up cropped scans of the corner

Last edited by waf; 10-08-2016 at 04:19 PM.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

Quote Originally Posted by waf View Post
    Stamkos not Stankos

Decided to either sell or trade my Stamkos Future Watch Auto.
    Sadly when I took it out of the protection to get a better scan of it I put a small ding on bottom left corner(front) or bottom right corner (back).

I still put the card on the bay with a best offer option.

Willing to trade down on this but would be looking at cards that would sell quickly like the Tim Hortons Franchise Force, Clear Cuts and platinum profiles.

I am not going to check buckets but feel free to post or PM me any trade offers.

Here is what it looks like

What possessed you to take a card out of its holder?

Generally, people can see the card just fine in the holder. I NEVER handle my cards, for this particular reason. It just isn't worth that risk.

I would be interested but certainly not at full value.

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by Leafsman View Post
    What possessed you to take a card out of its holder?

Generally, people can see the card just fine in the holder. I NEVER handle my cards, for this particular reason. It just isn't worth that risk.

I would be interested but certainly not at full value.

Tony
    Did not like the way it was scanning. Too hard to see the corners against the white background. In hindsight I should have just put the envelope over it all.
    My loss.

Do you have my wants?

Close up cropped scans of the corner added

Talking with a few people but card is still available