Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thumbs up TAKE MY $$$$ - BUYING ANY CARD(S) for $2-4 ... SERIOUSLY!

Greetings All,

I want to pay
    (20) different SCF members $2-4 for a single card or lot of cards (commons, etc.,.) and I don't care what the cards are.

They can be mailed to either my USA or Canadian address ... whichever is cheaper for you.
    What's the catch? Nothing other than you must leave me positive feedback when I pay. That's it.

You want a quick $2-4 for a card or cards you don't value any higher than that, pm me or post the card(s) here and
    TAKE MY MONEY :-)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

So um... This an amicable way to build up feedback reputation. Which is good! However you do realize the banner at the top of your user id(at the moment I type this which will change when remedied) that states the no trades/sales/or buying allowed.

I think you have to do some updating to your account first before you can make any transactions.

I would PM a moderator to help you out. Either @RGM81 or @patriotsguy will look into what you may need to get you on your way there.

Otherwise How about I help you out with a card:

2010-11 Upper Deck Game Jerseys GJ-CH Jonathan Cheechoo (Senators) looks like this but with a Black Swatch instead.

$4 delivered to your Canadian address.
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    ***Doing some massive updating. Please be patient!***
    My new trade page is almost complete. My player want lists, and PC is still under construction. It's progress is here:
    Hidden Content
    For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager! It is Fully Up to Date!!!
    Search my inventory on SCF here:
    Hidden Content
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yeah, I'm working on this "tag" as we speak ... so, I'll pass on the card for now but hopefully post another ad just like this in a few days or so and I'd love to buy it from you then :-)

Have a great night!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

Yeah, I'm working on this "tag" as we speak ... so, I'll pass on the card for now but hopefully post another ad just like this in a few days or so and I'd love to buy it from you then :-)

Have a great night!

Not a problem.

Actually I might have some Football on hand that you might be interested in if you prefer when you're ready.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Sounds great!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a lot for yah. Pm me
    Last edited by edler4114; 10-04-2016 at 11:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm just waiting for the "No Buy" tag to be removed and then I'll be happy to pay for your lot and all the others people have pm'd me about

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Do not post this thread again. You are blocked from buying/selling/trading.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content