Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Back from the Show. Completely Updated Site and Bucket

Well, another crappy show, no suprise. Ended up spending about $250 on boxes and packs. Didn't pull anything worth a crap until I went to a card shop and opened 3 packs of Absolute since the 2 guys at the show didn't have any. Pulled these:

Joseph Addai Silver Spectrum Auto /150

Tarvarias Jackson RPM Jsy/Ball/Jsy. The piece of ball on this is sweet, it has the stars from the NFL logo part of the ball.

Other than that, I didn't pull anything to speak of other than a Ronnie Brown RC/Jsy from Leaf R&S. They are all for trade. Looking for about $100 on the Addai, and about $25-$30 on the Jackson.

Rest of my site is updated and have all of my stuff in and scanned. Check it out and let me know what you like.

2. Kronozio

I like these.

Esiason/Palmer Dual Jsy /250
    Griese/Dawson Dual Patch /10

ronnie-Eli is /49 and books $80, but it's gonna be tough.

crwise-Like the Baskett Auto.

well what kind of value would you think for the dual /10?
    if nothing for the eli or addai, was there anything smaller then for the
    larry johnson sweet spot auto and ronnie brown vip membership jsy

Got the Ronnie Brown R&S RC/Jsy /750 if you need it. I like these GU on your site.

Young Jsy
    Esiason/Palmer Dual Jsy. LMK if we can do anything on those.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast