Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how fast is DACW

SCF Rewards
    Country

how fast is DACW

i ordered on tues last week(NOT week of aug 21),and im in san antonio.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Marlins Miami Heat
    See cypress561's Items on eBay

u should have got a tracking number, depending on what u ordered.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mr-baseballman's Items on eBay

They've always been extremely reliable and very timely with shipping. The only time it takes longer than a couple days is if something isn't in stock.

SCF Rewards
    Country

a cup of days? r u sure? it was in stock.

SCF Rewards
    Country

they are as good as it comes when in regard to shipping. i have always got mine within 4 days.

See clothesncards9's Items on eBay

I live in western canada (they r in NY) and I ordered a BIG box of stuff 8 boxs and about 20 mixed packs and I paid on the 23rd and it came yesterday

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

usually takes them 6 days to get mine to mississippi but thats not their fault ms ups sucks usually sits in the hub for 2 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always pay for next day...and always get it next day. I did have a situation a little while ago that I THOUGHT I had hit the send button, when my package did not get here within the desired time I called...turned out that I did not actually press the final purchase button...silly me.

G

SCF Rewards
    Country

ugh just found out my dad was so stupid and forgot to pay,he said he got that message on thursday,so he prolly paid since them,now how long do you think it will take(going by last thursday)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by MDIZZ
    ugh just found out my dad was so stupid and forgot to pay,he said he got that message on thursday,so he prolly paid since them,now how long do you think it will take(going by last thursday)

First off, where is the respect for your dad? He is purchasing you cards and you come online and call him stupid...to the entire world...wow.

Depending on what option he opted for, if he paid for next day it will be there next day, if he paid for 1 week, give it one week.

Be patient, it will get there.

G

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast