Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for Magic Johnson/ Larry Bird? Julius Erving 1980 topps

So I am a big football fan and card collector. I have dabled a little bit in Basketball, and it all stemmed from getin the 1986 Michael Jordan Fleer as a birthday gift a few years back. Additionly growing up, my pride and joy was a 2003 Lebron James topps chrome. I have cut down on the number of cards throughout the year, but have built up the quality.

The ONE card that I want that I do not own and that I would love to have in the MJ LB and Dr J rookie card.

The big reason I am making a push for it now is because I am actually meeting Magic Johnson here in November, and I would LOVE to get it signed by him. I already have a decent collection of autographed cards, and would be more than willing to trade or buy from someone looking to get rid of one.

Here are some cards I have to offer:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/143715262@N02/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mitka28's Items on eBay

I have two that are GEM mint basically. Please inbox me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just gotta check on the third player. But I found two where they have the three players on one card. Anyway .... they were in such good condition I thought they were re-print and so did the guy that sold them to me. I looked and they didnt make any reprints. I just gotta check which players but its magic rookie year and he is 1 of 3 on the card. i have two

SCF Rewards
    Country

NVM I found a reprint on ebay. But I will check to see if they are real. and if they reprinted the cards i have.