Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Atlantaman IP

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Atlantaman IP

Did my first attempt at Phillips Arena for the Hawks game and had pretty good success. Graphed Hawks only before the game. Got Kyle Kroger signed 8x10 in black. Wish he would have signed it in my blue but he took a black sharpie and ran. Super nice guy and signed for everyone. Got Kris Humphries to sign a floorboard. Has a terrible signature but I was only person he signed for but I'll take it. Also got Kent Bazemore on a floorboard. Super nice guy and awesome signature. Signed and talked to everyone. Not too bad for my first NBA game. Excited for more to come throughout the season!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SCF Rewards
    Country

Green Bay was holding a Pepe rally in Atlanta tonight and had Vonnie Holliday and Dorsey Levens signing autographs. Was a little hectic with so many people there bu both guys were extremely friendly. Both signed 2 8x10s and a card. Dorsey's was a GU card. Vonnie loved his photo blocking a FG and told me the story. Really cool guy!
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country

Monday the Atlanta Falcons had a signing with a donation for Toys for Tots. Taylor Gabriel and Mohamed Sanu were signing. Had them sign a 8x10 photo of them celebrating a TD. It was cool cuz they never had seen the photo before but Gabriel signed on Sanu and Mohamed signed on Taylor ha. Also had them sign a Falcons logo 8x10 I'm starting. Once Posting pictures works I'll add the pics.

Last night the Chicago Bulls came to Atlanta and graphed them at Phillips and couldn't have been more happier. Got both D Wade on a card and floorboard and Jimmy Butler on a card and floorboard too. Really came out sick! Again will post pics when it lets me. Both guys were super friendly and signed for almost everyone. Also got Robin Lopez 1/1 and Pete Meyers 1/1. Quality over quantity tonight. Can't wait to share the Wade and Butlers. Really excited for those.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The autos from signings this week

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graphed the Pelicans tonight. Didn't have much luck as neither AD or Buddy came out. Got Etwaun Moore (Boiler Up) to sign 1/1 and Omer Asik 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country

Spent the day at SEC Fanfare and didn't very well. Missed out on Tebow twice--looked at me and kept walking. Did get a selfie with Booger! Also got Matt Stinchcomb to sign 2/2. Coulda got other guys but didn't have anything. Hopefully tomorrow goes better.

Then graphed Hawks game and made a mistake of trying to graph on Hawks side on a Friday night. It was me and about 30 kids. Dwight signed for them and not me. Did get Bazemore to sign 3/3 and Mike Scott on Hawks team photo.

Overall spent a out 5 hours on my feet and not much to speak of. I guess it beat work today! Hopefully have a better outcome tomorrow!

SCF Rewards
    Country

A lot better day today. Started off getting last years Heisman winner Derrick Henry on a provided 8x10. Would not sign outside items but still happy with. He was a super cool dude and was joking around with my Auburn shirt. i was then able to get my boy Jason Campbell to sign 2/2 and a Auburn mini helmet. I am going to try and get Ronnie Brown and Cadillac Williams on the mini as well. Also got Jack Youngblood on a NFL mini helmet. He added HOF 01. Crazy how short the line for a Hall of Famer was but I'll take. Finally got Javon Kearse on a Gators mini helmet. He was super nice as talked to everyone. Also about a bunch of the 2016 SEC Legends sign a poster that I'll post later.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Forgot to post the poster I got signed yesterday from SEC Fanfare. Pretty cool for free poster.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Pretty cool successes today. Phil Neikro, Alejandro Pena, and Craig Skok were signing autographs with a $20 toy donation. Got Phil on a SS ROMLB to add to my HOF collection and on a card. And got all 3 on a Braves logo 8x10. Puts me at 5 HOF baseballs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Graphed the Wolves last night in Atlanta and had pretty good success. Got Tyus Jones and asst coach Ed Pinckney on cards. Jon Lucas on a floorboard with a nice sig. Ricky Rubio signed a 8x10 photo of him, Wiggins, Towns, and Dieng. Wiggins and Dieng ran past everyone and never saw Towns. Finally got Zack on a sweet 8x10 from the dunk contest. Would have been awesome if he signed it in silver but he ran with black sharpie (so did Tyus). Both guys were super cool and signed for everyone. At least he signed it in a spot I could see.

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast